High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Troll druid bat form

Hi there guys,

I race changed to troll at the first opportunity as i was bored of looking at my tauren, however I still don't have the bat form i saw linked on mmo champion when i go into epic flight form. Is this a bug, a problem with my cache etc, or just blizzard haven't implemented it yet? Any news on if/when they will?

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly it hasn't been implemented yet and I haven't seen any posts regarding when it will be implemented, though I could have just missed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I think it's not in live yet. My bf made his druid a troll ages ago and is still using the tauren flight form. Sad
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    I really hope that this will not be another "Path of the Titans" that they decide not to implement without saying a word.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azanure View Post
    I really hope that this will not be another "Path of the Titans" that they decide not to implement without saying a word.
    Uh, they announced they decided against implementing Path of the Titans long before Cataclysm launched. Don't know what rock you were living under.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azanure View Post
    Big difference between a system they announced at their biggest event and a datamined skin. They don't implement data mined items all the time. And besides they told us they canceled PotT because it was stupid.

Deleted
    I actually made a ticket about my Worgen Druid about this.
    The GM i spoke told me both Worgen and Troll Flight Forms are not fully finished yet but will be implemented in a later patch when they are finished.

I have no screenshots from this though.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    I actually made a ticket about my Worgen Druid about this.
    The GM i spoke told me both Worgen and Troll Flight Forms are not fully finished yet but will be implemented in a later patch when they are finished.

I have no screenshots from this though.
    ^ This. We'll probably get it in the first major content patch.

Phew, I was worried they had removed the bat form due to QQing on how it was unfair that trolls had an animal of their own. You know how people QQ about anything in these forums.