Dagger Enchant Delima

So, i just got my 2 daggers ready for raid content. both heroic quality. Now i just need 2 dagger enchants, Since i dont wanna blow a ton of money on looking for a landslide enchant just yet. (Waiting for 356 daggers) I have considered putting either Hurricane or Mongoose on my weapons. What are most rogues going for (Landslide excluded) when enchanting daggers for raid content?

Deleted
    im doing Huricane on MH and Avalanche on OH for now.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Either Hurricane/Hurricane or Hurricane/Avalanche depending on pref.

Each Hurricane can multi-proc with 3 buffs. One from Mh, one from off hand, and one from spell. Each weapon enchanted has this effect. So theoretically you could be running with 6x450 haste. Of course, the chance of that ever happening are extremely slim. Regardless with it procing off of 3 different events its almost always up in 1 or 2 forms.

Avalanche does not hit very hard(about 600) but it seems to be doing about 5 ppm for most people and has no icd. So sometimes it can proc very quickly in repeat fashion.

I think most people do Hurricane/Hurricane, but in the end of a fight avalanche can be fairly decent as well.

Deleted
    from what i have notice with the new chants vs the old is that Mongoose is the best to go with cuz of the Agi
    ...im not sure of the wholle break down but for rogues is goes like this AGI>HASTE>AP. for rogues all you dmg mainly comes from how many crits you can throw on the target. in WotLK you needed at least 50% crit when raiding. when you start getting your epics at 85 you will build up plenty of haste to where you dont need weapn chants for them and you dont need to worry about ap since you make plenty of AP from self buffs and buffs from others. in a 5man a few days ago i was topping out at 11k AP with blues and a couple greens.

Quote Originally Posted by usiris208 View Post
    from what i have notice with the new chants vs the old is that Mongoose is the best to go with cuz of the Agi
    ...im not sure of the wholle break down but for rogues is goes like this AGI>HASTE>AP. for rogues all you dmg mainly comes from how many crits you can throw on the target. in WotLK you needed at least 50% crit when raiding. when you start getting your epics at 85 you will build up plenty of haste to where you dont need weapn chants for them and you dont need to worry about ap since you make plenty of AP from self buffs and buffs from others. in a 5man a few days ago i was topping out at 11k AP with blues and a couple greens.
    No. Avalanche and Hurricane are both better than mongoose despite the agi. The difference in stat amounts is just too big. Landslide is the best one, but expensive before people start raiding on a larger scale.

Currently, what is probably best for the cheap enchants is Hurricane on MH and Avalance on OH.

Quote Originally Posted by usiris208 View Post
    Lugo Moll is mostly correct. Dual Hurricane shows the biggest DPS gain. MH Hurricane/OH Avalanche is close however.

I also want to correct some misinformation here.

The breakdown is basically correct in what you said. However a more complete one would be..

Spell Hit Cap > Agi(2AP + some crit) > Mastery > Haste > Crit > White Hit

Crit is close to the worst stat you have. At 85, your haste will be as low as it has been in a long time. So you are also incorrect there. The amount of AP you get from landslide makes it the clear winner obviously.
    About EP:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldriana
    With the usual caveats about these numbers being based on a specific set of gear which probably isn't what you're using, such that these answers will be approximately right but not exact
    Vanilla: 60 Shaman
    BC: 70 Rogue, 70 Druid
    Wrath: 80 Druid, 80 Paladin, 80 Shaman, 80 Rogue
    Cata: 85 Rogue (Holmés), 85 Priest (Naclwater)

I'm just using goose for now, I had scrolls already made up sitting in my bank after it passed zerking. Landslide passes everything else up, well by a landslide but that will have to wait until I get some epics.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am using dual hurrican, it works amazingly for me.

Double Hurricane until Landslide. With tri-procs (via MH, OH, and spell (poison)). Hurricane has an EP of around 540, while Landslide is 1000. So, dual Landslide comes to 2000 EP, versus 1620 for dual Hurricane.