Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I don't know a single tank or healer that even does LFD. Tanks and healers are in such demand that they can be picky and choose top of the line DPS to run with. I am a moderately geared healer, but I often run with DPS from the best guilds on the entire server just because of the supply vs demand. Also more than 60% of people play DPS =P

Deleted
    At beginning of cata it was 70 to 100 Minutes.
    After 1 week it was 30 to 60 minutes.
    At the moment ist 15 to 35 minutes.

As DPS, all the way.

Deleted
    Remember that many ppl with tank Alts might lvl them last (including me) cause tanks is REALLY boring to lvl
    Another reason why the ques is so long, simply theres just enough tanks

15-30 min as dps. This gives me a lot of time to work on my Archeology

Deleted
    It reaches around 40min because of the increased difficulty in Heroics, less people wanting to tank/heal. In wotlk there was a lack fo tanks but queues were usually never more than 15min for a dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Odayaka View Post
    Normal dungeon queues on my server are anywhere from 25 to 45 minutes.
    Its zone wide now, europe or us
    When i tried healing in hc pugs, didn't pass 5min
    I prefer 30+ min waiting as dps than heal in pug
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Skazza View Post
    Remember that many ppl with tank Alts might lvl them last (including me) cause tanks is REALLY boring to lvl
    Another reason why the ques is so long, simply theres just enough tanks
    Why would tanks be boring to level with?
    They quest ridiculously fast since they can kill as many mobs as they can manage to pull. All those "kill 10 of these mobs" quests are done in 1 pull if they are not to spread out. I'm working on my third level 85 now and so far the fastest one to level at 80+ is actually my protpala even with some missing gear since i didn't get it all back after my account got compromised some months ago. And this is only questing, no dungeons involved.
    Slowest so far is hunter, but i guess i can blame that on going BM with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    It reaches around 40min because of the increased difficulty in Heroics, less people wanting to tank/heal. In wotlk there was a lack fo tanks but queues were usually never more than 15min for a dps.
    Not to mention that in WotLK a HC didn't take much longer than 10-15 minutes so tanks became available much faster.
    Last edited by Caelia; 2010-12-18 at 11:12 PM.

Never less then 45 mins on the 3 battle groups I have dps on and very often more then one hour .

The dungeon finder honestly just sucks. Takes too long.

It takes a long time recruiting people by trade too, but atleast then you're doing something in-game.
    And you don't even go to the dungeons anymore. You get teleported.

It's just a bad concept, and forces forward lazy players.

instant as healer xD
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

Getting much better these days.
    For normals:
    tank - instant
    heals - 2-3min
    dps - 12-15min

Haven't done heroics yet outside of guild.
    85 Holy/Prot Pally
    80 Resto/Enh Sham
    80 Resto/Boom Drood
    80 Destro Lock
    52 Disc Priest

Instant, roll tank
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Its zone wide now, europe or us
    When i tried healing in hc pugs, didn't pass 5min
    I prefer 30+ min waiting as dps than heal in pug
    Only BG is zone-wide queue now, LFD is stil somewhat restricted to battegroups.

Quote Originally Posted by kronpas View Post
    Are you making this up? Although its true as a heal I dare not to queue into LFD without at least 2 of my friends, one of which is tank.

My queue is almost instant as heal - the number of healers must ve dropped significantly as it requires much more skill than WotLK. It would climb up gradually but never get as many as before.
    Yes the number of Heals dropped trought the floor and digged itself right in the solid rock below.

Healer = instant invites

Tanks = few minutes, usualy 3-5

DPS = 15-50 depending in time of the day

Funny thing is, at least in my Battle group,
    even ONE DPS drags out your wait time as a healer,

we signed up:

Tank + Heal = 20 Mins average

Tank + DPS + DPS + Heal = 10 Mins average (and no i dont get this one, the next one is even more retarded)

Tank + DPS + DPS + DPS = instant

Heal + DPS = 20 Mins

Heal + 2* DPS = 40 Mins

Heal + 3 * DPS = 50 Mins

Deleted
    As a tank I get like 0 second queues... Dps gets the longest queues because alot of people start dpsing as they think if they tank or heal they might be so bad that they couldn't progress in dungeons.

As dps, my heroic ques are 30-40 minutes. Having an "in progress" one pop hurts me to my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Tychus View Post
    Blizz nerfed healers and tanks, so a bunch of people don't want to heal or tank anymore. Have fun.
    actuallly i wouldnt called it a nerf more than giving healing and tanking a flavour and not having it be dull

less then minute...oh I'm tank..and for dd about 15-30 minutes..depends on luck

15+ Year Old Account
    45-60 mins as a DPS. With healer, up to 5 min.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's between 30-40 minutes for me as DPS. As a tank, it's anywhere between 0 seconds to 10 seconds. It really upsets me when I'm kicked as a DPS, especially right after a wipe, as you're not left where you entered the instance at. No, instead you're thrown back to the nearest graveyard, and have to travel back to wherever you were questing. And then wait another 30 minutes for a group.

How's it even the fault of a DPS when you wipe on the third boss in Tol'vir? The instance is a fucking nightmare. I died once during the mines of the first boss, and then once on the third boss because I was at low health when he started phase 2. I couldn't get out of his aura circle thingy on time. I hate being the goddamn scapegoat.