Need advice on points for Enhancement

I have the recommended / needed talents except for 6 extra points: 2 in call of flame, 2 in reverberation, and 2 in improved shields. What I was wondering is if the talent Elemental Precision (which is 3% mastery effectively) is better than any of the talents above that I've spent my points. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Deleted
    Call of flame is a bit pointless, merely increases the damage done by searing totem ticks, which you remove every time you use Lava Lash. I use 3/3 Improved shields and 3/3 elemental precision and none in reverb, but I'm thinking of dropping some of Imp. Shields for reverb since I have some serious downtime at the moment.

Check out the sticky for some more info.

EDIT: Never mind, did some more reading, call of flame is actually worth it. Heres a post from the sticky:

After running some sim with the updated EnhSim, I decided to drop Reverberation altogether and one point in Concussion. My Elemental tree is now

Acuity 3/3
    Concussion 2/3
    Call of Flame 2/2
    Elemental Precision 3/3

I tried a few different setups, and reducing the shock GCD just wasn't doing much at all. For the gear that I have, this is the talent setup that produced the highest estimated DPS. Also, I took the 2 points of Improved Fire Nova and put them in Elemental Shields.
    Last edited by mmoc9810d350c8; 2010-12-19 at 12:26 AM.