Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What do you do while fishing?

so, what do you guys do while you're fishing?

So this is what i do: I find songs, and have a sing along with myself. think it's kinda fun actually^^

Anyone else have any other thing they do while fishing?

Cheers <3

i fish at work

listen to music.

hmm i was on my 2nd screen back then and was on youtube ;3
    My SoundCloud.
    Take a look and comment!

Always fun with youtube while fishing ^^

Usually skype with friends, or try to have a really fast reaction time and click the mili-second it bobs.

browsing internet

Real life or WoW? Since this is the Off-Topic forum, WoW discussion would be kinda boring. When I go out fishing in a boat every once in a while, I bring along my I-pod so I can listen to some music. Sometimes I can go fishing without getting a bite in hours, other times I'll get bites all the time. Good to have some music with you.

What do you do while fishing?

LSD

I listen to my GF, at least until 15 seconds in.
    Ghostcrawler - "Dear OP, Bye. Hugs, GC."
    Hunter S. Thompson - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    Lore - "There's a time and place for serious face. There's a time and place for ... other face."
    Scrapbot - "Dear frogi, You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion." Banned on Christmas Day 2010.

Grunt
    I just sort my bags, look at loot, anything to take away from the fact that I'm fishing

Dreadlord
    i fish on my laptop so i can lay in bed and watch tv, got the sound up just high enough to hear it splash
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

I wait on Heroic Dungeon queues that last 5 minutes.
    Sunglasses and Advil, last night was mad real. Sun coming up, 5 a.m., I wonder if they got cabs still?
    Thinking 'bout the girl in all leopard who was rubbing the wood like Kiki Shepherd
    Two tattoos: one read "No Apologies". The other said "Love is Cursed by Monogamy"

Lay in bed while listing to music. My girlfriend doesn't mind doing it sometimes. I have her do alts. lawls.

Watch youtube stuff, chat with my brother and/or listen to music, all on my laptop sitting next to my PC.
    "Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
    Wishblade of Kazzak EU

catch fish with my pole

watch movies on the other screen

As I have 2 monitors. On one I fish hearing the sound from the catch and on the other I am watching some movies or random videos.

Ray William Johnson

spank my monkey