Deleted

Up-and-coming Fail Knight Tanks....

I don't know if its just my luck but anytime I get into Rnd Dungeon I always seems to get landed with a DK tank and he/she seems to have about as much usefulness as taking a dump while doing a handstand.

Probably will get the QQ treatment but I try to explain the concept of DnD>Icy Touch>Plague Strike> Pestilence to form the basis of an AoE tanking. However, clearly the maggots have got to the Death Knights decaying brain as they still dont do it.

My main point is why do people with DK instantly assume because they can first on Blood Presence they iz uber tank beasts! Anyway just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this less than joyous circumstance

Are you talking about low level dungeons, like around 60-70? Because if so this is not news. They have been playing the class for only a handful of levels, they are by definition "noobs". However, they do have to learn somehow.

If you are talking about 80-85, I disagree. There is no greater percentage of failtanks among the DK population at these levels than of any other class.

Don't see much coming out of this thread. Allow me the honor of closing it

[Locked]