Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i pray that they do not nerf heroics and then all you bads just quit.

Don't feed the troll... jeebus people...

Quote Originally Posted by Phibi View Post
    Whenever someone QQs about difficulty of the Heroics i feel like Blizzard finally did something right.
    I really, really hope they don't break in and start nerfing big time...

^this!
    Agreed! I support the blue post!

i've seen alot people who are complaining about heroics and not finishing them when they are running with a pure pug. this mostly happend due non-communication, bad playing, ignoring and plenty other stuff.
    cataclysm dungeons, on normal and heroic mode are absolutley fine, what i've mentioned above just make them hard.
    if running with guildies isn't available for you, try to communicate with the other four members.. and hell, you can't prevent people from leaving, starting a nerdrage, insulting each other and/or a bad playstyle.
    things like this exsited since the beginning of wow and you can't expect that every single player is a pro at his class, no you can't.
    it is depressing, for every single role in a group, no doubt. but you'll have to bite through (or stop doing pugs : )
    maybe it's an option for you, to pick up some players from your realm and fill the rest up with random players, if you're not able to run with guildies.
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Well don't worry when the next big patch comes and makes all the raid gear purchasable with Justice points your lolheroics will be back. Sorry that the beginning of the expansion is actually challenging. Just level one of your many toons and wait for it to become easy like it was before; then, you can QQ about raids being hard. Yes, random LFG is a pain, it will ease when all the purple gear because giveaway loots and the heroics are still tuned to being hard for blue gear. Your time will come again and the hard heroic will be a memory for you to remember next expansion.

Deleted
    I don't think the heroics are teaching the randoms anything, all they resort to do is to call each other retards and tell each other to L2P ......its a shame that they haven't figured out yet that interrupting/dispelling/moving is actually the key to victory and not relying on the healer to heal every single bit of damage there possibly is.

I'm hating the heroics at the moment too, but only because of the players I have to play with- most of the random groups are just god awful, they wouldn't even get along in a wrath dungeon pre-3.2.

The game breeds idiots 1-80, they're not changing any time soon.

I like to look at the game difficulty the same way i look at Rock band or Guitar Hero difficulty...
    leveling to 30 should be classified very easy to easy
    leveling to 60 should be classified easy to medium
    leveling to 85 should be medium to hard
    5 mans at max level should be medium to hard
    HC should be hard to expert
    Raiding should be Expert
    HC raiding should be like doing master exploder at expert

I can't play master exploder at expert , can do it at hard but not expert... maybe you should stick to doing ace of spades at medium?

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroics n' raids are great as they are, I hope it nevah changes tbh! Yes its frustrating if you wind up with a tank who goes 'Oh there's only 9 in that trash pack, i'll take em all on'.., its just as frustrating when you wind up with dps who for some reason can't cc or can't avoid mechanics, but it only showes how much WotlK messed things up.
    Speakin from a holy priests point of view, it fuckin pisses me off when people look at the lightwell n' goes 'Oh sweet golden pixels, why didn't you has healz me:<'

Just learn the game n' forget the previous expansion or get a guild to carry your ass until you learn.

Heroics are tuned fine, I complete them *sometimes* even when I'm not in a guild group or a group of friends. I highly suggest finding people to run with.

nope...make them harder...sfk heroic was insanley easy and i've not read the tatics for it...second last boss that dose the poison aoe? 2 dps went down early the healer eventual went down and me and the tank stayed alive for a miniute or more and almost had him...second try was cake

10+ Year Old Account
    Between the third and fourth circle of hell
    If you are of the mindset of "why should I have to get a guild?" that is okay, I can understand it. But do you not have any friends to play with? No? Why are you playing this game again? The first M in MMORPG means you need to be at least a little social to really reap the benefits of the type of game you have chosen to play.

Also.... buff Vortex Pinnacle, a retard could do that place.

Desktop: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.8GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, Dual Nvidia GTX 470 SLI
    Laptop: 2.2GHz Core i7, 8GB DDR3 1333, 2GB Radeon HD 6990

Deleted
    Nothing should be changed - you just need to make Friends and rush the 5 Mans. (or get a lucky Random Grp)
    People Complain about WoltK...and now it starts with Cata... - Quit the Game if its too hard for you!
    Even 12 Year olds play it...

Seriously, if you have the Gear and you know the Bosses then its no Problem.
    If you wipe 30 times...think about running 30 NHCs until you have Gear (or Skill)

Greetings

So you could then complain about how much the game is "easy" ?
    "Remember to take ALL things in moderation.. Even World of Warcraft" :]

hurr durrr l2p or get a guild huurrr derr.

MAN, these forums have such GREAT contributers, really you never cease to amaze me with your words of awesome, clever and most helpfulness.

Granted the OP seems like a retarded 14 year old, sometimes people know how to play, have been playing a long time, don't have the time to find a guild, can't find a guild that is recruiting and have no choice but to put up with not their own play, but other peoples retarded play in the LFD finder. So before you be, as I said...so helpful with your words, try to use your head before you type your copy+pasted response to every topic like this which is simply "l2p" it's not like people after a few raids and everyone gets their gear, that raiders are going to even CARE about heroics.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you find heroics too hard then stick to normals. Gear is supposed to be awarded to those who are able to master the content and not just anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Ask in trade, sometimes a kindly tank like me will take you under their wing for an insta-heroic.

Op with less then 20 posts calling for a nerf when there are dozens of threads about the same topic already? Obvious troll is obvious and not very good.
    Death Knights are good for one thing. Bank Alts. Nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by tulsatom View Post
    why..............is playing this game req me to get into a guild and i knwo how to play my toon.........i thought raiding req a guild not running fn heroics?

and heroics r not fine (when using the LFG) tell me im wrong
    You're wrong, heroics require 5 people that aren't brain dead. You're more likely to win the lottery than get a good random in the dungeon finder

Quote Originally Posted by tulsatom View Post
    I have ran Heroics 35 times now and not once has one been a succesfull run .......that is ridiculios.........yes i know we all wan a challenge but this is fail........and as a dps a complete waist of my time 59 min waiting for a almost i dare say garaunted wipe..........again FAIL............i knwo i might get trolled or what ever but this needs to change
    You sound stupid. Not stupid as in "Unappealing" but stupid as in "Unintelligent".

That being said - You had all of WotLK to be successful while being terrible. I for one, enjoy watching terrible players flounder while good players finally get the recognition they deserve. It's about time we move on from Casual/Hardcore and back to the vanilla days of Bad/Good.

Deleted
    At start heroics was hard, now we dont even cc : D so they are fine , just go with ur guild