Archeology in Eastern Kingdoms And Vashj'ir

Is there an easier way to get into vashj'ir other than taking a flight master? I've been flying around the eastern kingdoms for troll and fossil and now that I'm higher skill and get Vashj'ir for a location getting in and out of vash is a pain in the ass to say the least. when i don't even care about the Night Elf ones.

Portals in Orgrimmar and Stormwind don't cut it? They even become available waaay earlier than flight paths.

You can fly there with a fast flier, if you leave from somewhere close to it. As a paladin with a 310% and crusader aura, I can make it from SW harbour without running out of fatigue.

Deleted
    It's very easy to get there from western Dun Morogh, simply aim for Kelp'thar Forest. However, as Rantus said, Paladins with 310% mount and Crusader Aura can get there from Stormwind(not sure if anything slower can)

Quote Originally Posted by rantus View Post
    You can fly there with a fast flier, if you leave from somewhere close to it. As a paladin with a 310% and crusader aura, I can make it from SW harbour without running out of fatigue.
    You don't even need this. 280% flier with 5% guild buff is enough, I only got a couple ticks of damage.

I'm doing a dk with 310 flying and the 20 percent speed increase so that works, thanks for the info