Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    On one of my old servers, there was this guy who could always be found in Trade talking about Arugal... long paragraphs about Arugal. Weird stuff.... for hours... every day. My favorite was the time he went on and on all day about how it was Arugal's birthday. "Happy birthday Arugal! Open my present first, Arugal! Do you like it, Arugal? Oh, I knew you would, Arugal!" Just weird. That server has a lot of ongoing jokes that have lasted for years too, like saying LOL[whatever guild is really bad that expansion/the bad player of the week] or Happy Birthday to this one player constantly, who eventually tranferred because he couldn't take it anymore. (I saw him in Trade on his actual birthday though, which I found out through some silly means, and he was enjoying the attention.)
    On my main's server, there's this guy who says things like "When the going gets Hard, the Hard get going!" and "If you can read this, you are Hard!" with hard always capitalized. He says it constantly, although I notice him more around 3-6 am server.
    To quote the great sage Ook Ook, "you can take the derk out of the jib, but you shouldn't put the jib in the derk."

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what they want, don't give in.

on argent dawn (us) people will just, at random, start a [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker] spam over and over again, and others will join in on it. it gets to the point where i just /leave2 for like a few minutes and then pray that they've stopped when i /join2

Back when i was on Scrubsong aka Warsong i had the worst experience i ever had on a online game.
    The thing is, Warsong is filled with brazilians. But really annoying brazilians that kept spamming crap about other nationalities. Things were so bad around there that almost every non-brazilian left during the free transfers and now it’s a 5:1 Horde to Alliance ratio. And the trade was the most awful thing EVER.

If you really want to see something annoying, I suggest that you create a Horde char in Warsong and check the trade. If the Anal spam won’t kill you, the sheer xenophobia will.

Now @ Steamwheedle things are pretty cool, nothing annoying @ trade.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Lightninghoof:
    Guy's name begins with an F.

[F---]: /milks [Random Tauren in Trade Chat].
    [Random Tauren in Trade Chat]: Moooooooo!

And odd combinations thereof.

[F---] /Rubs [Random Tauren in Trade Chat]'s moo.
    [Random Tauren in Trade Chat]: Moooooooo!

This guy is pretty much our Realm Troll, so he does the classic Trolling in addition to this. He is really annoying.
    Last edited by Thorzon; 2010-12-19 at 12:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    on darkspear EU alliance, there's some dude who keeps saying "noob" "l2p" " i 1shot all".. some ppl even worship him >.<
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...