Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    Warriors have two abilities that throw things at mobs. Heroic Throw and Shattering Throw. Both throw your main hand melee weapon, not use your ranged weapon.
    lol pulling with shattering throw
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Quote Originally Posted by moohmooh View Post
    Randoms = ffa

As feral i wouldnt take any int/sp gear since it has no interest. But ill take a 333/346 str trinket over a green anyday. In randoms i dont give a shit tho i feel bad for the good tanks and leave the tank items. But in bad grps i take what ever i need no matter what role ive got in grp.

Go with guildies if you dont like it.
    Why should you act any differently to guildies? If you're the kind of person who steals just because you can get away with it, I have absolutely no reason to expect you would act any less unethical with people you know. The only difference in the latter case is that you're less likely to be able to get away with it.

I see you do that in a random, I'm going to assume you'll go out of your way to screw the rest of us over for your own benefit. That means I'm initiating a vote kick on the spot, and refusing to heal you if the vote kick fails. I'll drop group and take a 30 minute deserter debuff sooner than assist you in getting even one more copper piece.

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    lol pulling with shattering throw
    What? Who said anything about pulling?