Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    You say that people play WoW because they want to "complete things". But what makes them want to complete them in WoW instead of another mmo?
    Because they enjoy playing wow...? Your question confuses me. How can you complete something thats in wow, in another mmo?

There is a difference between playing for fun and being addicted, if thats what you are getting at. Being addicted to something means you can't live without it.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Rogen View Post
    and then when you figure out that it is just hype, you'll come back
    You want this game to be good, so Blizzard uses the same effort they used for Vanilla on the next expansion, instead of selling you a 40.00 patch.

Or you can hope it sucks so you won't have to leave your comfort zone, and Blizzard will be perfectly content chilling on cruise control.

I don't think the things listed are 'cracklike' its just good game design to do those things!

Because my friends suck

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Because they enjoy playing wow...? Your question confuses me. How can you complete something thats in wow, in another mmo?

There is a difference between playing for fun and being addicted, if thats what you are getting at. Being addicted to something means you can't live without it.
    Let me simplify it for you since it looks like you're missing the point. Why does someone play WoW over another mmo?