Figurine - Demon Panther

Have any Enhancement shaman JCs gotten the Broken Panther Figurine to drop for them yet? It's tagged on wowhead as Hunter, Druid and Rogue only... I hope this isn't true.

If anyone's gotten this to drop for their shaman, please post where you got it to drop from, as I've been farming Infantrymen in Uldum for the past 3 hours and only gotten Serpent and Owl.

Thanks.

Not me..Been going after it since cata has been out seems a few other people saying shaman's can't get it sent it in a ticket about it as well no reply yet

Haven't seen it yet :/

I got the Elemental and Restoration one's in the span of 10min. No luck on the Enhancement one. =|

I've had a ticket open about this for almost 3 days now after being in a group with a druid and seeing one drop that I couldn't roll on. No response yet of course. Clearly a shaman isn't an agi based class, I think this is what we're all missing...

I made a ticket as well, Gm told me all is fine, just need more patience...

Yeah right :|

got a ticket saying its not a bug because shamans arnt one of the selected classes able to get the drop for this trinket.

got a ticket saying its not a bug because shamans arnt one of the selected classes able to get the drop for this trinket.
    Of course we can't. Agility is not a stat we need, we get to roll on the intellect and spirit ones instead

tbh, i got it on my rogu as soon i had enough jc skill, but honestly i think i did a bad move. there are a couple of trinkets from dungeons which are really better (tia's and left eye), got the first one hero yesterday the first lost city run.

don't know how them are rated for enh shaman, but if you farm HoO and LC even in normal, you'll find a good couple of trinkets.