Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, you put a lot of work into this and it's truly amazing. As much as I hate spiders, can I just say that I approve of bringing Naxx back again?

Forget what the haters say, it's fun revisting revamped zones because it brings back memories.

Thumbs up

Wow this is an amazing idea!! I happen to like the Nerubians and have been wishing for a patch or something based on their lives. Keep it up!

Spider-Queen

Deleted
    ----^ Whaaaaat? Why you bump this, keyboard turner?

Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    So you know, I've been here for two years but I had grown tired of it and just created a new account.

>8< spider pride! love the idea, but honestly think this would be more of a patch instead of an expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Update - new dungeon:

Doorward Underhalls
    At the height of the Spider Kingdom's prosperity, the fortress of Doorward was once a great temple devoted to the Old Gods. Here, the nerubians gave praise to Yogg-Saron, the Beast with a Thousand Maws, and made sacrifices to him. When the Scourge devastated this portion of the Spider Kingdom, the Lich King first learned of the Old Gods and their power, and discovered the black blood that would become the metal saronite, a vital element to his future war effort.

After the fall of the Spider Kingdom and the ascension of the Lich King, the abandoned temple complex become a stronghold for Baelgun Flamebeard and his allies, who vowed to prevent the evils hiding deep within Azeroth from escaping. While Baelgun and the forces of Doorward have occupied the upper chambers and driven out the evil there, their fortress is far from secure - the lower catacombs remain infested with undead, mindless in the wake of the Lich King's demise. Darker horrors lurk in the shadow that constantly whisper in the minds of all dwelling in Doorward, luring those who weaken to their doom. Many heroes and champions have ventured into the Underhalls, seeking to put an end to the evil there - and have never been heard from again.
    The Doorward Underhalls are a level 91 dungeon located in the Upper Kingdom, beneath the sanctuary city of Doorward.

Normal Mode Bosses:

Maps

Next - Art of the Heroic Mode only boss Sylla'ban, more monsters, and the Path of War.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Amal'Thuzad as a boss? No no, that Lich stays where he is. Only real friendly Lich in the game and you aint taking him!

(I always use him for my DK's training XD)
    Me too. He was so distinctive, I had to do something with him! And I wanted a traitor to emerge from the Ebon Blade, so the choice for me was easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Beautifully worked out concept, but I'm against anything that doesn't result in a Horde aligned faction of nerubians.
    I think they'd be more likely to align with the Alliance after their interactions with Brann. Playable nerubians are not something I'm planning to include, but there will definitely be a faction of friendly nerubians seeking allies amongst the surface races.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    Wow, you put a lot of work into this and it's truly amazing. As much as I hate spiders, can I just say that I approve of bringing Naxx back again?

Forget what the haters say, it's fun revisting revamped zones because it brings back memories.
    Right on, thanks for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Queen View Post
    Wow this is an amazing idea!! I happen to like the Nerubians and have been wishing for a patch or something based on their lives. Keep it up!

Spider-Queen
    Will do!

Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    Bumps are always appreciated - I do it myself, whenever I have new stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Dethknell68 View Post
    >8< spider pride! love the idea, but honestly think this would be more of a patch instead of an expansion.
    I could be satisfied with that - long as we get a nice big underground zone filled with spider ruins to muck about in. We'll have to see how Blizz plans to do future expansions - if they're getting smaller in scope, we might get a Spider Kingdom themed expac yet...
    Last edited by Golden Yak; 2011-11-09 at 06:41 PM.

Very nice work ^.^ I was sorely disappointed by the general lack of Nerubian content in WotLK. For whatever odd reason there was this drive to make up brand new lore, when there was already an abundance of established material and concepts for Northrend.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if the utter destruction/removal of the 3.3 PVE area is a nod to what was supposed to be more or less what you're doing here but I love it. Crusader's coliseum was absolute dog crap. I wanted my spider zone/raid. That said why are do you plan on removing the ICC raid?

Excellent idea and very well put together. Keep it up!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kendro1200 View Post
    Very nice work ^.^ I was sorely disappointed by the general lack of Nerubian content in WotLK. For whatever odd reason there was this drive to make up brand new lore, when there was already an abundance of established material and concepts for Northrend.
    I got no objection to the introduction of vrykul, Yogg-Saron, and any of the other elements Blizz introduced, but it was a bummer that the nerubians got scaled back as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    I'm not sure if the utter destruction/removal of the 3.3 PVE area is a nod to what was supposed to be more or less what you're doing here but I love it. Crusader's coliseum was absolute dog crap. I wanted my spider zone/raid. That said why are do you plan on removing the ICC raid?
    Part of removing all the old raids is just moving the story forwards - the Lich King is gone, so there's no reason to have the coliseum running, and he certainly isn't going to turn up and drop everyone into the depths to fight Anub'arak. Same deal with ICC - the Ashen Verdict cleaned housed, and now the Knights of the Ebon Blade control it utterly, guarding Bolvar Fordragon against anything that might seek to awaken him.

Like Ulduar, ICC will have stuff going on later - a 'Battle for the Undercity'-style thing where players team up with the Ebon Blade to fight... well, you'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrixx View Post
    Excellent idea and very well put together. Keep it up!
    Will do!

Deleted
    Someone hire this guy or I'll do it!

As much as I hated Azjol Nerub back in wrath, I can't say I'd be too happy with an entire spider expansion.
    That being said, the amount of effort and thought you've put into this is staggering. Even if I don't agree, I give credit where it's due. This is spectacular work man. I really like the character concept art. Bravo indeed.

Are all the Voiceless ones are heroic only bosses?

This would've been far superior than what MoP looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Vapori View Post
    Can you IMAGINE the trailer for this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vapori View Post
    1000% this.

This is what WoW needed, not Pandaland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Keep it coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    While your idea, pics, and lore are absolutely AMAZING, my arachnophobia would prevent me from ever playing this expansion

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    While your idea, pics, and lore are absolutely AMAZING, my arachnophobia would prevent me from ever playing this expansion
    When you're afraid of virtual spiders, ones that aren't even real, it may be time to see a doctor about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood frikkin awsome... I am so gonna raid that place with my panda monk :P