Deleted

Leaving dungeon repercussions

So i've been getting this problem very often lately cause i seem to run into some people that lets say were not on the list when god was giving away brains....

So i queue up for a random heroic,i get into a dungeon and pala tank instantly pulls without even cc-ing the first pack in throne of the tides which shall i remind has 2 brutal melee adds that hit hard plus they have a shield + 2 witches that heal and one caster witch witch hurts like hell..no CC whatsoever.....

he decides to leave and thats pretty much it from the dungeon....as a healer i have no problem finding another group,or requeing,but i really think there should be something more that prevents and gives more punishment to those that are leaving and behaving well non politely....

but take a look at this from a dps point of view....we all know how long is the queue time for dpsers and imagine a guy waiting for like half an hour and gets in and has a dumbass like this so basically he waited half an hour just to meet a tard....

another example which happened to me and was so angry at it.

I got into Vortex Pinnacle,got disconnected cause my internet service provider is so darn awsome...next thing i know im kicked out just because i had a bloody dc which i get often.

So what im asking is :

1 ) Do you think we should have a better KICK system and Preventive sistem in LFG system?

2 ) Do you think there should be more support to those that get disconnected / should give them some time before they're eligible to get kicked cause there's loads of people abusing that. Example going offline / instant kick and they log 5 mins after to requeue for another dungeon?

Should we have some system that collects info and sees whether or not you ACTUALLY disconnected or you "FAKE dc-ed" by logging off or exiting the game?

Cheers.
    Last edited by mmocb30df97227; 2010-12-19 at 03:06 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Moved to Raids & Dungeons.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines