Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

OCEANIC - [A] <Ex Tenebra> of Caelestrasz - Cata 25s

<Ex Tenebra> is an Alliance guild on Caelestrasz formed from a core of experienced raiders looking for the right mix of dedicated progression, without the bad attitudes or immaturity of a lot of the high end raiding guilds. We've had a lot of experience in high end guilds, semi-casual guilds and everything in between, and never found the right mix. We intend to be a significant player in the race to Deathwing's corpse, with raiders who are willing to put the extra effort in to clear the content quickly and efficiently.

Progression Goal

With the expansion we intend to be amongst the top guilds on the server in terms of 25-man progression . Caelestrasz's strong Horde showing, as well as the few strong Alliance guilds will give us a challenge in that respect, but we're confident that we can do well amongst them and succeed.

Raid Nights

Nights: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday
    Time: 7:30pm to 10:30pm AEDT (server time)

Current Recruitment Requirements

Check the website front page (www.ex-tenebra.org) for specific requirements and recruitment priorities. As we look to boost our numbers in order to hit Cata 25s raiding asap once the expansion hits, all quality applications will be seriously considered.

Please visit http://www.ex-tenebra.org for more information.
    Last edited by Holywood; 2010-12-19 at 05:10 AM.

Current Recruitment Requirements
    Priest (Shadow) - High
    Shaman (Ele) - High
    Druid (Resto) - High

Others to varying degrees. Check website.
    Last edited by Bomberer; 2011-09-24 at 03:40 PM.

Currently 2/12 & Guild level 5.

High req for Warlock, Disc Priest. High quality healer or ranged dps in other classes always considered.

So,

Some good quality caster dps and some healers are in order...

Holy pallies come save us from DEing your loot! 2 pieces DE'd tonight

Discouraging holy palis from applying... as we need to DE more stuff for better enchants on my daggers.

Can't log in to game... so what better time to go check out ex-tenebra's website (as linked above)

Quick stop at home... couldn't help but post here.

ex-tenebra.org

Holy Pali
    Disc Priest
    Shadow Priest
    Mage
    ...and others.

Now 3/12
    Guild level 7.

Warlock
    Holy Pali
    Disc Priest
    Shadow Priest
    Mage...

Free loots.

ex-tenebra.org

We're DE'ing your stuff.

How many times do I have to post before I can post my own links? Oh well... what Holywood said ^^

Halfus down on 25 man. Had to pug 2 though... so there's room more. Get yer apps in while the xpac is still early days!