Thread: Lucky stories!

Deleted
    Randomly went into Utgarde Pinnacle, got Blue Drake. I've also been quite lucky with Burdens on Timeless (7 or something like that so far) Contrary to this, I found Golganarr on Timeless and my internet goes out

got white chicken after only 2 weeks
    that same day i got primal egg from nalak
    got a black raptor from it

got 3 burdens of eternity from the ghost pirate ship

too bad they're useless on my main..

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the Onyxian Drake a couple days ago o/

Didn't take me long to get it at all.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    well what to say before 5 min I was doin zg run and both mounts (raptor and panthera) drop beetwen 3 min. So tbh I was so lucky farming mounts which I tbh stated before 3 months only on 1 char and got ashes, kharzan mount, white bird, archeology bug, rivendare mount, ony mount and these 2 in zg before 5 min. Now only need to do EoE for azure drake !!!
    Last edited by Grof; 2013-09-26 at 02:24 PM. Reason: correction

Decided to do a brewfest for the dps trinket for proving grounds. Got both the trinket and both mounts in the bag. Already had them but still.

lol that is indeed lucky as hell.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The other day i had just gotten home from being in a hotel for about 4 days. Was so happy to be home i decided to log on WoW and do a few timeless isle run-a-rounds. Saw Huolon up and decided to go kill him. "I really hope i get the mount" i said xD
    I kill him with many people and well, looted the boss and the MOUNT WAS THERE!!!! Was extremely excited and use it as one of my primary mounts.

I've gotten Anzu on my first day in Sethekk Halls (Took me 5-7 character tries) I got ashes of a'lar, my most prized possession and a few other achievement mounts i'm happy i got.

Deleted
    been farming the blue proto drake for quite a while now.

and yesterday i decided too run 1 hc dungeon for fun, cause as a tank my alt would get a bonus loot satchel.

finished the run quickly and i open the satchel, look and behold: blue protodrake, that i had been farming so long

I got the blue proto mount on my 2nd kill of the boss, while not even going there for it in the first place (was going for the sword from last boss, for transmog)

Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    been farming the blue proto drake for quite a while now.

and yesterday i decided too run 1 hc dungeon for fun, cause as a tank my alt would get a bonus loot satchel.

finished the run quickly and i open the satchel, look and behold: blue protodrake, that i had been farming so long
    Reminds me about when I was gearing my druid in cata and I healed a dung, one my first runs after they implemented the satchel thingy. AND I got the blue proto, I was a bit disappointed that I got it on my alt but with the cross account mounts in mop that is fixed.

Wow! Lots of super lucky stories! I love it!

Ok I have one: I had taken a break from wow and came back when TK was solo'able. So I go in on my Mage 2 weeks in a row to try for the Phoenix .... And then remember the mount actually drops off KT, not the Al'ar... The only boss I had been doing ... D'oh!! /embarrassed.

So anyway, I go back in to kill KT but was having some trouble solo'ing him. I had someone on the way to help me when I thought "ok one more time!" And I beat him AND the mount dropped!!

So short story - first solo KT kill = Ashes of Al'ar!

Droplet of Y'shaarj dropped in our 25 man raid tonight. Rolled a 100 on it. It ended up being P/P breed.

Best. Day. Ever.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    I miss this thread when it was called your rare mount stories..:/

Deleted
    Farmed Baron for 50 or so runs and it didn't drop.

Girlfriend got it first ever try.

: |

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    I miss this thread when it was called your rare mount stories..:/
    Thread have changed.
    AND what are you doing inside my computer?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    Thread have changed.
    AND what are you doing inside my computer?
    I know, kinda stupid. Was real populair

Well just..looking at some dirty websites your on

Deleted
    Probably not all too lucky, but after farming Attumen for over 5 years, yesterday it dropped on my third char. Makes me a happy panda!

Quote Originally Posted by Forsta View Post
    Probably not all too lucky, but after farming Attumen for over 5 years, yesterday it dropped on my third char. Makes me a happy panda!
    Big congratulations I'm still farming it on 6 chars each week since the end of Tbc. No luck yet :P

Deleted

4TH SOLO KILL YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

sorry, im so pumped DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD