Thread: Ret Question

Ret Question

So after your hit and exp cap should we be stacking Strength or Haste? I keep hearing both ends like stack haste or no that's bad stack strength but I cannot seem to find anything making one better then the other. So if someone who has tried both or knows whats going on with that please give me the heads up.

As for the priority system in the dps is it: Inq, HoW, Exor, TV (3hp), CS, Judge, HW, Conc?

Just need to get those two clarified. Thanks.

EDIT: Also please explain as to why this is, thank you.
    Last edited by Leolis; 2010-12-19 at 07:03 AM.

Strength. Its not possible to reach the amount of haste we would need for a 3~ sec CS at this tier.

Also, you're correct about the priority, unless there are I believe 4-5+ targets, then Consecration pulls ahead of Holy Wrath, much like with CS/DS.
    Last edited by Beckwin; 2010-12-19 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckwin View Post
    Strength. Its not possible to reach the amount of haste we would need for a 3~ sec CS at this tier.
    as this man said. STR is our primary stat, it is the best thing since sliced bread and cottage cheese. Haste is normally our next best stat, after hit and exp of course, but because we wont see a 3 second CS for at least 1, maybe 2 tiers, its effect isn't as good as in say WotLK and forces us to go CS filler filler. As far as haste and crit go, dont go our of your way to get an overwhelming amount of either, just go out of your way to get as little mastery as possilbe with the current gear while staying capped.
    Death Knights are good for one thing. Bank Alts. Nothing more.