Volatile Air drop rate nerf?

I remember farming a specific location in Uldum on these mobs that drop at least 1 Volatile Air per 5-8 kills, not even 1 drops now... Also saw some inflation in my AH. Volatile Air's are going for 60g each. >:[ Did Blizz stealth nerf the drop rates or what?

I think the boys over at wowhead confirmed that those particular mobs did indeed recieve a stealth nerf to their air drop rate similar to those balls of fire in the cave out in stormy peaks that had a rapid respawn and a high drop rate of crystallized fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Silver
    "Now, you listen to me, James Hawkins. You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day."

Mechagnome
    I saw a nerfs in the spot i farm in twilight highlands , So I dunno.

I believe they nerfed volatiles drops all over the place, the mobs in vortex pinnacle would drop about 20-25 volatiles for the whole run, ran it tonight and we all only got 6.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.