Thread: Gatherer addon

Gatherer addon

Hello, im finally going to skill my mining/jc, so i downlodaded gatherer and the wowhead DB, thing is the database hasn't been updated for cata so i cant go over 450 with it, and i would rather not fly all around hyjal trying to get my skill up at random places filling the gatherer myself, since when im done and got a route, im probably at maxskill.
    Is there any other addon that can do this or is it a database somewhere else?

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can check out this Mining Guide. It atleast has some decent routes detailed for Hyjal and Deepholm, as far as the addon goes, its just a waiting game untill more data becomes available.

It is very easy to lvl from 450 to 525 as there is a lot of ore in the new cataclysm zones(although it is farmed crazy lately).
    Start from MH with Obsidium and then go to Deepholme where you can find both Obsidium and Elementium. Just have your eyes on the map for the yellow dot as you are flying through the zone and start digging asap as there might be a race against another miner who spotted it!

I've been using GatherMate2 for a while and it seems up to date with Cata. It downloads new stuff from wowhead every week.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator