Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't see them adding another fossil mount. The raptor is already from fossils, so the new (if any) flying mount would be in some other category.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krab View Post
    I can't see them adding another fossil mount. The raptor is already from fossils, so the new (if any) flying mount would be in some other category.
    The Narubians have flying "insects" (they look like Bats), scaled up those would be pretty cool.

you mean like an icc mount?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    The Narubians have flying "insects" (they look like Bats), scaled up those would be pretty cool.
    Ooohhh those things with the annoying shriek-like scream when they attack, now I getcha! Those things would make sweet mounts.
    "Long past the nuclear annihilation that burned Earth to a scorched ball of fire, Gabe Newell awakens from his nap and jumps out of his underground shack, rides to the Los Angeles Convention Centre and announces Half Life 3, due to come out next week Valve time. The fourteen cockroaches and Keith Richards found underneath the bridge talking about how Richards snorted his uncle that survived the apocalypse, are happy." - Likelyhood of Half Life 3.

flying troll m8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt McHamburger View Post
    Ooohhh those things with the annoying shriek-like scream when they attack, now I getcha! Those things would make sweet mounts.
    http://img45.imageshack.us/i/flightformju5.jpg/

Not my screenshot!

Sure the fossil category got a mount already.

But so what? It only got 2 rares, and while being the only category you can find across all continents it feels rather dull only having 2 rares.

Also a flying pterodactyl could probably only fit into the fossil category.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    The funny thing about the orc lvl 70 helmet is that it's mail...............and now look at the gimmick..........you can see in the distance.

Riddle me this, how many classes wear mail and how many of those have a spell that allow them to look into the distance?

Gimmick items are nice..............but they only last a few seconds so kinda pointless.
    OOH OOOH!
    I know this one... errrm... ALL OF EM!
    AM I RIGHT?!?

edit: don't we have a tolvir flying mount? called Vial of the sands?

Quote Originally Posted by AdamG3691 View Post
    don't we have a tolvir flying mount? called Vial of the sands?
    Well not really, since you don't really need Archaeology to get it. You can get the pattern to make the vial with the use of alchemy.

And then the vial is not BoP so anyone can actually buy it, even if they don't have any Alchemy or Archaeology skill.