Hey there an odd thing happened on the way to

Hey there an odd thing happened on the way to me making a goblin shaman. I pressed change realm button hoping to make a goblin shaman, then I stumbled upon a list of

Realm Name(1) meaning I have one character on it. There were a bunch like that, like 12. So I proceeded to delete them all, as they were all lvl 1s, I prolly made them for some stupid reason. But then I stumble upon something crazy. ON the realm Bleeding Hollow I have a lvl 42 Tauren Druid, Shocked I was. Then it hit me This was the druid I made last summer when I first played wow the trial and then buying wow classic. And the first character I ever made. Just sitting there relaxing being cool and all that. That summer i played for 1 month then school started senior year. In january I made a warrior and played him on grizzly hills. Somehow I had forgotten about this druid. KNew I was hordie all along.

My question: What is the best spec for a druid at lvl 42? TY for ur time.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

Hehe, the long lost Druid

Make him Feral and shred (or rather mangle in solo pve) your way to 85.

I like spellcasting than melee so I would go Boomkin. It all depends on your playstyle but Boomkin is just as good, if not better than Feral.

Plus you get trees soon and Startsurge pwns face so..

Feral will make your life easier.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

Moonkin all the way for leveling baby!

I've leveld 7 druids - so far moonkin seems to be the fastests way however! It is worth to mention I have not leveld up a feral since patch 4.0.1 SO! I can therefore not say, if feral would be faster now than previously!

And GZ on finding the druid! I'm rly happy for you. You will never turn to any other class again!