Survival PVP Question

So i know that there is prolly already a post out asking this but what do i stack as Survival PVP. i know i always want agi over anything and to have 5% hit. after i have 5% hit what should i stack. ive read Mastery > Crit > haste but then some guy told me today that as survival haste is one of the most important stats. here is my armory link if anyone wants to take a look at how im doing. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ustafur/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    5% is not hit capped, you wanna be at 8% for hit cap. and after your capped, from what I understand, as a SV, you wanna stack Mastery, cause that increases our Elemental damage, and most of our shots are Elemental in nature. Haste as a SV is one of the lower ranked stats, from what ive seen, its AGI>Hit>Mastery>Crit>haste.

5% is the PvP hit cap, that's what he was asking about.

Deleted
    He is talking about PvP so i don't think he needs 8% hit.

Also don't go for mastery.

I'm currently using 40 Agi in red slots, 20 Agi and 20 Mastery in yellow slots, and a 20 Mastery 30 Stamina gem to activate my meta.

Whoever told you haste is the most important for any Hunter spec should never be taken seriously again.

Deleted
    Haste might very well be important in PVP to more quickly get SS/CoS off and thus regain Focus faster. I wouldn't PVP on my hunter as of yet since there's way too many 'overpowered' classes at the moment that can completely trump us.

I'd listen to Garam's advice. I've also found that agi in red, agi & mastery in yellow, and a mastery stam worked out great. focusing heavy on agi and then mastery after the pvp hit cap. haste is okay, but i'd rather go for mastery if i can