I've missed this...

This kind of excitement. I've missed it. Oh World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, please know how much I love you!
    We only barely killed Argaloth after about 5 or 6 tries. Our execution was absolutely flawless on all tries but the first where we learned the fight a bit, and our only problem was pulling enough dps. We got down to business and started chewing our way through him, pulling numbers I thought was impossible in heroics/normals/a few quest items gear. He enraged at about 600k and a few seconds later he was lying dead on the floor.

I don't know about you guys, but this kind of thing is what makes the game so fun for me. It was even a pug, and it's the most fun I've had in Cataclysm yet.

Edit: I just thought I'd add: 2 pieces of Vicious death knight gear dropped. We had no death knight in the group.
    Last edited by Shirra; 2010-12-19 at 11:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed. I remember our first Argaloth kill. I really thought that it was IMPOSSIBLE with the current gear yet we executed it perfectly. He enraged at 500k and we end up alive with 1 party being alive with alot of "YES!" on vent
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

we 2 shotted him on our first night raiding, first we assumed it was a Brutallus wannabe so we had 2 groups, tanks taunted after every second "meteor slash" but we wiped, so we adjusted and taunted after every meteor slash and just took him down, was pretty awesome though
    "Keelah Se'lai"
    "Tali'Zorah: Just so you know I'm running a fever, I've got a nasty cough, and my sinuses are filled with something I can't even describe. But it was totally worth it! "