Guild leveling = useless

Guild leveling is completely useless. Our guild hit level 5 today and got the 5% looted from mobs. Every time i loot a mob i get 50 copper sent to the guild bank. Wow our guild gets a whole 5g of each person per day im sure that will make a big difference........ NOT.

Also the rep talent is useless. I get a whole 16 extra rep per boss kill and quest I hand in. I mean really? if they are going to make guild perks atleast make them useful.

The guild gold thing should have included quests looted and quest reward % too.

add another thing to the list of what people can find to QQ about.

Bucknaste Time!

10+ Year Old Account
    They're not supposed to be extremely overpowered. They're just useful perks, not supposed to be anything crazy.

Would you rather not have any of it?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is free money, what are you complaining about? The point isn't to make your guild super rich, its to provide some extra money for repairs and other reagents.

they are trying to encourage people to be involved in a guild.
    ggg

I like some of the perks, like mass ressurection, 10% discount at vendors, less durability lost, the leveling up is going to take awhile, same with the rep, which is kind of meh. The cap on gains per day/week handicaps some people but assists others, which is good or bad, depending on who you are.

5g from a guild that has roughly 40 active members is 200g a day. Thats 1400 a week. Enough to pay for repairs in raids that wipe alot.

The extra rep does add up eventually

It's taken us 2 weeks to get to level 5 and it's only going to get slower. I bet by time next expansion comes out our guild might be able to use some of the achievements.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Guild leveling is completely useless. Our guild hit level 5 today and got the 5% looted from mobs. Every time i loot a mob i get 50 copper sent to the guild bank. Wow our guild gets a whole 5g of each person per day im sure that will make a big difference........ NOT.

Also the rep talent is useless. I get a whole 16 extra rep per boss kill and quest I hand in. I mean really? if they are going to make guild perks atleast make them useful.

The guild gold thing should have included quests looted and quest reward % too.
    i think someone here is trying to take a foot when you're given an inch. These perks aren't supposed to be game-changing power plays. they're minor things that will influence your game over time and eventually give you a slight lead where you wouldn't otherwise have one.

TL; DR, Stop Whining

Quote Originally Posted by Tripping View Post
    5g from a guild that has roughly 40 active members is 200g a day. Thats 1400 a week. Enough to pay for repairs in raids that wipe alot.

The extra rep does add up eventually
    This and boss kills are the big source of guild money. If you expect to get rich off level 85 mobs in TH then you need to find a raiding guild who can put it to good use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

It smells like a troll in here... Closed for cleaning.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.