Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veej View Post
    I guess without the trinket I'd be uncapped, therefore that's the linchpin. Unless you're an engineer and you can use 2 200+ hit cogwheels
    Afaik Cogs are Unique-equipped so you can only use one of the hit rating ones. But ya, getting hit cap as a caster seems like it is a nightmare. They need to give Mages and Locks the Spirit to Hit conversion talents like Hybrid casters have. How much cloth gear has useless spirit on it that only serves a purpose for one class?

I'm a Mage and I'm facing the same problem, my current DPS output in raids is ranging from 12k-13k. My DPs could be sooo much higher if I were hit capped. Though atm its nearly impossible, I've enchanting hit, reforged hit, and did the worst thing you could do as a Mage and gem an entire hit gem instead of intellect. Yet im 4% off...

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see a recount or a parse of yours Diagonal so I could prove you wrong on your dps. Your dps output is low because mages scale poorly in bad gear, resulting in extremely low damage. You make up for it in heroic gear.

R.I.P. YARG

Poor casters =(

My Ret Paladin is hit capped and expertise capped. I had to reforge a few pieces, and I think I might have 1 hit gem I can swap out at this point(sitting at 8.58% hit). Expertise is only because of Glyph of Truth - I'm hoping with better gear I can swap to a more DPS boosting gylph.

My crit and haste still suck though. >.>