Cool New to MMO-Champ forums, Thinking about coming back to WoW!

Hey everyone! Been an avid reader of mmo champ for years but never joined the forum community. Pretty excited to be a part of it now!

The reason I am posting is that I quit playing wow roughly 4 or 5 months ago because I got busy in my life and wasnt in a good group to explore new content with.

Now that Cata has hit, I am getting the itch to play again, however I am worried that leveling from 80-85 is going to be the same old same old experience and the raids are all going to feel similar.

What is all of your opinions on Cata? Is it worth coming back for? Is the story interesting? How are the new raids and heroics? More or less, is this game enjoyable for you and why?

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear competent and thoughtful replies!

(accidentally posted this in raid discussion and I have reposted here... sorry for failing.)

15+ Year Old Account
    I find Cata expansion as a whole to be like Wotlk on steroids. In wotlk, they excersized phasing, seige engines, and lots of other new features. In cata, they used them a lot more, and better. Everything is just more refined, i cant garuntee anything but, it would be worth checking out

plus you cant really faceroll dungeons right off the bat
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

for the most part things are the same except they are now more streamlined or nicely refined to make it nicer to level. Dungeons got harder but the players didn't get smarter so pugs are annoying again.

Nice, so things got harder and people stayed the same. From what I am gathering, they tried to keep questing a little more interesting by incorporating different things into the game.