Deleted

Pet attack macro help

Hey guys and girls, I require your knowledge!

This is what I was doing:

I macro'd Immolate and petattack together so that when I cast an immolate my pet would attack that target.
    This was fine until I realised that I was destroying my pet damage because every time I would recast immolate I would make my imp stop casting and reset the cast bar.

I have now removed this macro and come across a potentially more annoying instance:

When I engage a group normally beginning with a CC my imp will attack that add (banish is not an issue apart from a dps loss but breaking fear is) and I thought about macroing petattack with CoE since I use that once every 5 minutes but there's got to be an easier way to make my pet follow my target without hindering its dps?

Thanks for the suggestion in advance

For the first part, putting an exclamation mark won't stop a pet from casting if it's already casting. Hooray!
    #showtooltip
    /cast Immolate
    /cast !Firebolt
    Second one might require 2 clicks, because when you cast Fear you are entering combat with the mob, so you may have to press it twice.
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@focus,exists,nodead][]Fear
    /petfollow [group:party]

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Oh wow
    That ! thing is an absolute gem!

I thought no one would reply but thaks a lot <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    For the first part, putting an exclamation mark won't stop a pet from casting if it's already casting. Hooray!
    Exactly what I was looking for too, thanks!