Deleted

Wildgrowth - Mouseover

Hi,

Does anyone know if the mouse over bug has been fixed for wildgrowth.

Previously if you didn't have anyone targetted when you casted WG it would just smart heal and land on 5 random targets rather than your mouseover + 4 random.

I notice that the old macro has been removed from the sticky (used to target mouse over and then switch back to old target), so I am hoping it has been fixed.

15+ Year Old Account
    tbh i dont think spells are meant to target your mouse over targets by default, but ofcourse addons such as grid + clique can do such things
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    I have all my spells macroed with mouseover healing, but had to use the rather messy target=mouseover or something for wildgrowth which works fine.

The big problem with the macro is that it would often make my target switch for no obvious reason and i would like to dump the macro.

But with new group based healing assignments, i would like to atleast guarantee that one of the targets is someone in my group.

15+ Year Old Account
    why not get a healer addon like healbot then
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Doesn't help with the question.

I am happy with grid+mouseover macros but just want to know if the wildgrowth bug has been fixed.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you 100% sure it doesn't do this even when you lack a mouse-over?

As I'm pretty sure EJ noted that it won't always heal your target, instead smart-healing 5 people in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Duke
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by G_A View Post
    Are you 100% sure it doesn't do this even when you lack a mouse-over?

As I'm pretty sure EJ noted that it won't always heal your target, instead smart-healing 5 people in general.
    No,

I have noticed this also, but it seems to prefer your target, but that might be just my imagination.