Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The Front Page Outrage thread

This is a thread for all the people outraged at the horrible mistake of posting the rare mount spawn locations and how to get them. Those of us who worked hard are now going to have to deal with thousands of idiots camping these mounts. Perhaps if we get enough people here, bibi may realize his mistake and change the info so that people are not getting fed every little thing on a silver platter and they actually have to work to get what they want. so please, post away!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    C'mon now, everyone else has exactly the same right to this stuff as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Viceversa View Post
    not the pixels!
    ^^ this. Seriously?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashcow View Post
    This is a thread for all the people outraged at the horrible mistake of posting the rare mount spawn locations and how to get them. Those of us who worked hard are now going to have to deal with thousands of idiots camping these mounts. Perhaps if we get enough people here, bibi may realize his mistake and change the info so that people are not getting fed every little thing on a silver platter and they actually have to work to get what they want. so please, post away!
    Rare tameable mobs are more of a problem to be honest, I don't wanna know how many people camped the crab just so they can kill ghostcrawler for the lulz

Deleted
    By work you mean google "X spawn point". I doubt that many people are gonna go crazy and start farming them and if so, what's the problem? Little competition never hurt anybody (Except in boxing :\)

i wonder how you knew about them.

Deleted
    Think of those poor pixels being violated by everyone who reads MMO, how will they cope with the amount of attention they'll be getting now... Think we should make a Facebook group called "Save The pixels"

i dont need to deal with people like you. if you read the article comments you will notice that there are a lot of people very angry with the front page. and i have known about the mounts since day one because i collect them

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Deleted
    thousands of idiots camping these mounts!.
    This idiots that your are refering to are the people that read MMO-Champion. You read MMO-Champion, so this means that you......
    Last edited by mmoc40ef98ccdf; 2010-12-20 at 01:28 PM.

worked hard
    Yeah right

thousands of idiots
    Fantastic attitude you have towards others.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this thread isn't called for. At all. I rate your nerdrage at a 1 / 10. This is public information, anyone who is interested can and will look it up. Boub just did folks a favor and compiled it more easily in to one place. You and those like you are not members of some special secret organization or club that is better than anyone else.

You shall not hold the pixels hostage!!!

I shall also award you with 2 facepalms and 1 eyeroll. Enjoy them.

Deleted
    Because its sooo hard for people to google the mobs and find the info.

OP is a just a cry baby, no matter how many know the info it wont make the mobs spawn more often.

i dont need to deal with people like you. if you read the article comments you will notice that there are a lot of people very angry with the front page. and i have known about the mounts since day one because i collect them

The people"thousands of idiots" camping them know about them because they collect them as well.

Do you know any slow or special people?
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

So ehm, how did you found out about the spots?

There is no way to 'work hard' with camping. Park your character on a spot, wait for NPCScan to go off.

10+ Year Old Account
    WAAAAAAAAAAA, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Ok had a good temper tantrum and feel better now? I'm glad you took the time to figure out where these mounts are, and sure you might see a few more people there looking once in a while, but do you honestly think that just cause it was posted here people would actually go to the extent a true mount collector would to farm them? I think not. Maybe now they get lucky with NPCscan, but they're not going to spend hours/days sitting on the spawn locations waiting for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Rare tameable mobs are more of a problem to be honest, I don't wanna know how many people camped the crab just so they can kill ghostcrawler for the lulz
    Can you actually kill GC? His Nerfbat reduced Damage done and Healing taken by 80% and he only remains a few seconds before he disappears (and pop off a few yards away again). You need like a 4-million-dps raid.

I sincerely wish you, OP, to get "your" rare mobs tagged right infront of your eyes as many times as possible.
    I will also spread the news as hard as possible until there is a small colony camping those mobs.
    Last edited by Grable; 2010-12-20 at 01:42 PM.

U mad, and too srs

seriously though, it's okay for Boub to inform the players of the mounts. that's what this site is for. informing WoW fans about WoW.