Deleted

Magmaw & Defence Systems Down Where Now?

Hello,

I know we could carry on in Blackwing Descent but I was woundering if the other raids bosses in Bastion of Twilight and Throne of Four Winds are simlair difficulty as we are struggling on the next boss in Blackwing Descent as it seems to be a gear checker

Thanks

Well from descent Maloriak or/and Atramedes, Bastion is pretty easy up to Twilight Ascendant Council and the first boss in Throne of the 4 winds is pretty much free loot.

Generally speaking, have a look at kill numbers on wowprogress to figure out what most guilds are finding easy.

I would specifically suggest having a look at Halfus in BoT and Conclave of Wind in ToFW before coming back to BWD.

Deleted
    thanks will do I thought wowprogress wasn't working properly due to armory changes but I will check it now thanks maybe its fixed.

We are 3/12 so far,

We got Halfus first, then omnitron then conclave of the wind..

So I'd say go with conclave it's really easy once you can understand the mechanics of the combat and start swapping people between platforms (tank swaps). But really, once you understand the combat you will wonder if this could be any easier

Other than that, as far as I see people goes with Valiona and Theralion (or whatever, the second boss in bastion of twilight)

SO: Go kill Conclave of the Wind ---> Halfus ----> Valiona & Theralion