Deleted

what pressence for unholy pvp?

what press should i use for uholy pvp? unholy or frost pres. frost seem better to meimo.

Your supposed to change presences depending on who your fighting.

Blood if vs heavy melee with no heals, eg. Warrs
    Unholy if vs Kiters, eg. Mages
    Frost if your fighting aganst neither, eg. Rogues

If you have the macros you should change presences at different times of the fight eg. from unholy to blood when being stun-locked or kitied, or from unholy to frost when your target is rooted,dazed, or stuned.

With imp unholy pres you can generally use frost/blood more.

Edit: Woops sorry fixed any typos
    Last edited by Wilson!; 2010-12-20 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Spell Editing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson! View Post
    Your supposed to change presence depending on who your fighting.

Blood if vs heavy melee with no heals.
    Unholy if vs Casters.
    Blood if your fighting aganst neither.

Sorry, kinda confused at the answer. You gave two examples of when to use Blood and one when to use Unholy. Is there not a good time to use Frost then? or was there a typo on one of the Blood examples.

Just lookin' for clarification.

Thanks.

Deleted
    You should be in Unholy presence most of the time, as we dont have enough strength to make the 10% damage from FP useful.
    Blood Presence would provide a little help against melee, but i tend to find unholy presence is better, as I kite alot.

Yeah , Unholy prescence should be your main prescence. Though Blood for heavy melee is good too.

It also depends on your talents.

If you have Imp. Unholy Presence then you retain your 15% movement speed. That gives more legitimacy to changing your Presence. I'd stick to Unholy for the most part though. The reduced GCD greatly helps in pvp imo.

Unholy is the way to go.
    If you got a healer (like arena) you can switch to blood when melee focuses you, but if you dont - you like random on bg, don't bother.

I pretty much stay in Unholy Presence (I play 2H Frost in pvp), and only bother swapping to Blood Presence if I'm being focused by melee, to help my healer out a bit.

Deleted

Warriors have more heals than most other classes actually... I've been in battlegrounds with warriors in the top 5 healers. Every time they take a crit they regenerate 6% of their health.

Deleted

Unholy if vs Kiters, eg. Mages
    Frost if your fighting aganst neither, eg. Rogues Really, mon ????

If you have the macros you should change presences at different times of the fight eg. from unholy to blood when being stun-locked or kitied, or from unholy to frost when your target is rooted,dazed, or stuned.

Edit: Woops sorry fixed any typos
    Anyway, unholy is your default presence. You move faster and your runes regen faster.
    Blood when receiving heavy damage.

My brother wanted to do "Merrymaker" so we went into the BG with him as a healer, I was #1 in the BG as Unholy in Unholy presence.