10+ Year Old Account

Any Plans to Update the Old Character Models?

The Goblins and Worgens (particularly the Goblins) look fantasic and have great facial animations. They really show how far graphics have progressed since the release of WoW Classic. Are there any plans or discussions to update the old Horde and Alliance race’s models so that they keep up with the graphic technology of today?
    I freely admit that this certainly isn’t anything that affects gameplay, it’s a question from a cartoonist that pays too much attention to that kind of stuff :^)
    Thanks!

I really hope so, the new models are really, really good and I'd like to see the new models updated to they quality of the new ones

You know what? People should stop making this topic.

Here.

Make it on Blizzard's forum. ANNOY THEM INTO SUBMISSION!

But, no. Blizzard has said they would like to do it but it's not a priority.

I believe they have all the desire to do this, but no actual plans started yet.
    So its still on the to-do list... And that list is long.

Chances are its gonna be one of those things the graphics designers work on whenever they got nothing better to do between actual projects.
    Its gonna happen.. There is just no telling when.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(