Pros & Cons: Focus on raiding/professions/etc on single toon or level all toons?

Just was curious as to all your opinions on the pros and cons of picking a single toon (in my case my rogue who just hit 85) and maxing all his professions (jc/herbalism) try and get the rare mounts, exploring the "epic loot game" and make a ton of money that way....

OR....

Level up my pally, dk, druid, mage etc. back to back getting them all to 85 one right after the other

How did you guys do it? level one toon and start raiding. Level one toon, knock out dailies on that toon everyday but then continue to level other toons? Only use rested XP but otherwise raid on your main toons? What do you feel is the best way to make $$$$? Thanks in advanced for your input and sorry if this has been posted elsewhere....I did multiple searches and didn't find anyone asking this

Paramourn - Firetree

If you want to really experience all the raiding content, you should probably focus on getting one toon well set up and and knowing it inside out first. You may find you have time for other toons once you're set into the raiding routine and have all the upgrades and things done outside raiding, however otherwise it's a case of spreading wide or going deep into a class.

Deleted
    focus on a single toon, mess around on alts when it gets monotonous