Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Could always use Enrage for regen, but take more dmg :x

Force a shift and the self heal is cancelled and all rage is gone. End of debate. It's actually that simple. If he doesn't shift he will be sitting there, eating your CC (usually at low health, hoping you are an idiot). There are plenty of classes able to deal with it. Especially mages. But primarily a warlock really doesn't have the right tools from stopping the heal. Their dots will also feed the druid rage, which pretty much is more of a class issue than l2p issue. There's nothing much you can do about it if the feral knows what he is doing, your team mates should be able to do something in team play PvP tho. Also, popping Berserk at the same time as Frenzied regen can be of use if you want to be immune against fears or if you will be gaining excess rage from multiple targets nuking you. Then it is smart, one on one in general it's a pretty stupid thing to do. You should save the berserk to break fear one on one, not be immune of it in advance. Unless you go for a fast rush in kitty from the opener (against locks).
    Last edited by Atelniar; 2010-12-21 at 02:03 PM.
    There is common sense and ignorance. Choose one and accept the consequences.

To answer the OP, I believe he said he's a shaman, assuming you are enhancement (or even elemental but lacking the instant ghost wolf) then frost shock and ghost wolf should be sufficient to remove the slow from his infected wounds and get out of his reach, forcing him to shift if he wants to hit you to keep up the regen. Faking a heal forcing him to spend rage on Skull Bash is another way to drain rage. Charge also has a minimum range of 8 yrds so staying within that will also force a shift if he can't get to you.

Something to try, he shifts to bear and hits FR, you -> fake heal (force Skull Bash - now on CD) -> frost shock -> drop binding totem -> ghost wolf -> kite. You can cut this short if you manage to get him to shift at any point. If he's smart he'll run the other direction from you to gain distance to Feral Charge, so watch for that. Ghost wolf is only needed to remove the slow on you from Infected Wounds.

Now I don't play a shaman so I might be off a bit, but I've seen others use similar tactics on me it worked well. Force him to shift if he wants to do anything but sit there. Just be aware that he does have several options to close the distance.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRising View Post
    Yea, see as an Enhancement Shaman there isn't much I can do. Shiftchange basically poops on my slows lol; that and they have charge.
    Frostshock/totem and stay inside his charge range ... not so very hard

Long live Garona Halforcen ! Cheers to Odexy for the Sig !