Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Gixy set a frost trap on the ground.

"I'm not even a Hunter!"

He ran to Rockblesser, and threw a conveniently placed grenade; courtesy of Smokeywood pastures, and threw it at the adjacent wall, blowing it up.

"QUICK! GET TO THE CONVENIENTLY PLACED ROWBOAT WITH SUPPLIES IN IT!"

He jumped in the boat.

"GRAB MY HAND IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    Squirrel seized the opportunity, and jumped Gixy's hand. Grabbing tight, Squirrel looked at Gixy. "Bwaiiin..!" Though Squirrel quickly realised that Gixy was entirely braindead. Looking down at Gixy's pants, Squirrel then realised..! "..Nuuuts!"

"GET OFF ME NUTS YOU FUZZY CUTIE!"

Gixy yelled, waving his hand like a madman.
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Rockblesser grabbed an oar from the conveniently placed rowboat and started smashing at the goblin's nuts. "Yer'll not be takin' this one's manhood on this day squirrel!" he yelled as he continued to swing the oar.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I'm not cut out for this!" Douglass screamed, pulling a Suicide-to-go package from his backpack

Gixy looked at Douglass, and threw the squirrel at his face, hoping that would buy him some time to row away.

"DOUG-ASS GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!"

Gixy yelled between smashed to his manhood.

"I'm not a damn dog, quit trying to neuter me!"
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Rockblesser dropped the oar and looked at the bloody mess of the goblin's legs. He coughed sheepishly. "Err, sorry about that mate, got a little carried away... ahem... lets get this rowboat-a-rowing!" he picked up the oar again and started manically paddling in the water.

Gixy lassoed Douglass around his waist, and pulled him onto the boat, the Inn burning and the docks beginning to collapse.

"Well, we'll be needing to find another safe haven. I think that Silvermoon would be good."

Wincing, Gixy turned around and looked down.

"Oh, thank god. Most of that's blood from mah' legs."

He pulled his pants up again, and faced Booty Bay one last time.

"HASTA MANANA ZOMBIES!"
    Best of 5 years!

"YOU SHALL NOT ESCAPE WITH MY BRAINS, MISCHEVIOUS MORTALS!", roared Nehran, as he began to transform once more into his skeletal dragon form.

Attempting to roar once more, he merely met the continuous statement: You do not have enough rage.

Sighing, he took flight, and flew gracefully in an attempt to reach the rowboat.

"LOAD THE OVERSIZED CANNONS THAT WOULD USUALLY SINK A ROWBOAT OF THIS MAGNITUDE!"

Gixy loaded a ball and chain in the cannon and fired. It missed, and hit a Jungle Bear, knocking it into the water.
    Best of 5 years!

Diving for the chain, Nehragos gripped it with his oversized hands, and tugged at it. Although, his tugging didn't do much.

You're not able to use that weapon.

"LET GO YOU OVERSIZED PARROT!"

Gixy yelled, wrapping the chain around the Dragon's ankle. He pulled out a portable laser, and cut it, strafing the rowboat, and firing his pants out of the cannon.

"TAKE THAT!"

Nut juice flew through the air, a green fog surrounding the pants.
    Best of 5 years!

Roaring once more, due to having the neccessary rage, Nehragos let out a flamethrower of blue flame, incinerating the pants. He locked his gaze upon those within the boat, and bellowed, "NOW YOU'RE MAKING ME ANGRY!", in a Mr. Smite-esque voice.

"YOU NEED YOUR SHOTS! FREAKING STUPID ZOMBIE BIRD!"

He threw a grenade.
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    But the grenade was actually Squirrel, that had tried to sneak into Gixy's pants. Squirrel hit Nehragos right in the face... "SChirp chirp!" "Lets KILL THEM!"

"Agreed, my preciousss...".

Nehragos dove downwards, poised like a tiger, or a hawk, or just a skeletal dragon.

Gixy looked down.

"My powers....never would I use them, but I....must...."

He took his arm, and ripped the skin off, revealing a metal arm, with a giant laser-cannon where his hand should be.

"HADOUKEN!"

Gixy yelled, and giant laser shooting out, his arm playing mood music.

"Damnit, not track 03! I hate Little River Band!"
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Gixy, these landlubbers are tougher than we thought, I think we'll have to improvise!" Rockblesser yelled at the Goblin.

Gixy put on his top hat.

"Already ahead of you. We need to dance our way out of this."
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    Squirrel whispered to Nehragos. "Get on the shorts and Sunglasses, we'll impersonate the Backstreet boys and mindcontrol our fanscare!"