Deleted

[Books] WoW lore books worth a read?

So i've never really read into lore much, firstly, i don't know where to look on the internet (if anyone could reccomend a site that has alot of lore related stuff?)

But i've heard there are actual books that tell wow as if it were a story, are these actually any good?

Tim.

WoWWiki has a shitload on lore - definately something you should check out.

As far as books go.. anything not written by Knaak! xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Timerthy View Post
    But i've heard there are actual books that tell wow as if it were a story, are these actually any good?
    A few are, Of Blood and Honor, Lord of the Clans and The Shattering are worthwhile. The War of the Ancients books were a bit meh, but some people liked them so don't take my word on it.

---------- Post added 2010-12-20 at 08:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim View Post
    As far as books go.. anything not written by Knaak! xD
    I don't agree with that, some of his books are good, The Last Guardian and Day of the Dragon are the only books of his I consider crap

10+ Year Old Account
    Just read them all, more nerd lore

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Deleted
    I think I was a bit lenient with passing judgment since they're warcraft related. I also only read 2: War of the Ancient by Knaak, and the Arthas one by Christie Golden. If you like to read about warcraft, I'd recommend them.

The war of souls trilogy would be an excellent read now. It goes over Deathwings descent into madness and lust for power destruction and whatnot. As an added bonus there's loads of focus on illidan and malfurion. A great all around read.

Deleted
    ^ I believe you're describing the War of the Ancients here.