Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    You think it's bad now? Back in BC we got nerfed to being forced "to the ground" when gathering. Which basically means, we have to be stationed on the ground to gather - before we could be at max range, flying above the item and gather.

Obviously this means Blizzard acknowledged Druids OP ability to gather and made it "less" of a perk. It was fun while it lasted, though.
    That was freaking awesome back then. I could clear out Terrokar forest in 10 minutes tops.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vepres View Post
    Sorry, but you are wrong. If someone else is clearing the mobs away from the node so that it can be used and you swoop in and grab the node instead, then that is indeed a ninja. It is pretty much the definition of ninja in the context of wow, taking something for yourself that others have earned.
    Yeah right ... *snort*
    First come, first served. You're a pro or a whiner, that's life.

I have a druid specifically for the purpose of gathering. She's herb/miner. If I'm logged on to my druid, it's because I'm interested in one thing and one thing only: making money.

Farming nodes is a dog-eat-dog game, and druids are the best at it. You snooze, you lose. You aggro something next to a node, you lose. You take your sweet time clicking the node, you lose.

I'm a moderately polite and respectful person when I'm doing other things in WoW, but gathering is not fun - it's a chore. When I'm doing a chore, the only thing I'm interested in is getting the job done so I can go back to having fun. I have ninja'd nodes, and I have had nodes ninja'd. That's just how it works. If you have a problem with it, switch to skinning and some other profession.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Yeah right ... *snort*
    First come, first served. You're a pro or a whiner, that's life.
    I hope thats not your motto in bed too, lol. Anyways, just because you don't feel bad about it doesn't mean the act itself gets another name. Taking a node that someone else is fighting over is still ninja'ing the node.

Quote Originally Posted by Andelormon View Post
    One of the greatest days of my life was defending Stormwind, and hitting a bubble-hearthing Blood Elf Paladin with Shattering Throw before He could finish his hearth.
    The corresponding rape was so fun to watch xD

On a related note: Its not just Druids...most everyone will steal one. Though I saw that pleasure for Horde farmers.
    Off topic: i killed a bubble hearthing pally in SW inn one day as he bubble hearthed to get 5 feet away.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Kioga View Post
    As a druid I can also say it may take a few minutes for another player to "load" on your screen. Flying around at 310% speed w/o having to constantly mount up puts you in a rhythm. There have been several times im just bouncing from node to node and I will be 1/2 way through it when another player that was already there appears on my screen.
    Second that. Many, many times I'm already starting my gather in 310% flight form before the other char even shows on my screen (not due to framerate, it's when your videocard is faster than your update from the server, and the background updates instantly and then chars/mobs phase in a second or two later).

When that happens, I stop and fly off - but many druids probably just say "screw it" and finish the gather.

Oak

10+ Year Old Account
    because they can? Even though they piss me off when I'm farming herbs..

We may be making a bad name ourselves but we have the herbs and you don't and thats really all that maters, lol if you think we care about jacking herbs from people.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe View Post
    If you wanna change something in WoW, go to the official forums... Blizzard can't hear you here.

To be honest i don't think any druid would give up the adventage just cuz you're QQing, seriously..
    I don't see why not. I remember a certain judgement of justice nerf that my pally got for the single reason that druids were QQing that it made them "useless" in 2v2
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Given the amount of abuse I have gotten while not on my druid, oh well. Have ninja'd a ton in Wrath herbing.

90% of people in wow are assholes anyway. Why fight the masses.

Not as if it happens in the real world, just look at people deflating their currency to sell more shit we don't need.

Oh, i remember the lovely days of WotLK. On my DK, it was a sport to make the horde-druid die before he could fly away and this mostly happened while herbing.

Chains - hit him till i can't hit him anymore.
    Death grip, chains - Hit him till i can't hit him anymore.

That biatch still lives? Chase him with mount from afar till he lands to pick a new herb.
    Rinse and repeat.

F'in druids..

10+ Year Old Account
    Useless topic is useless? Every druid in WoW reads mmo-champ forums, and every druid on these forums steal nodes.