Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wait. What?

You get way more than 70 JP a day. Every heroic boss drops Jp, you can get a ton of JP's a day depending on how many heroics you do.

Also, I don't know in what country you play, or on what servers (US, EU so on), but if your heroics don't get past the first few trash pulls it could be you? I mean, maybe you're a bad tank, or a bad healer? But find a guild.... most heroics aren't hard, especially trash, but if you apparently have as much bad luck as you say, find a guild to be more on top of the ball.

My money is on you're a bad tank or healer and need to more than anything read up and learn what you're doing. If not, just hang back and do normals, and keep trying out Heroics, I've had only one group fail on trash, and that's because the tank was terrible.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

This exact same thread was posted a bunch a year ago, except the words valor/Justice were replaced with frost/triumph. It's really the same deal. No, you don't deserve extra valor points for just kickin back and being cool. No, you don't deserve them "because you tried." No you don't deserve them because "they're too hard to get." If you want to get more, get geared. If you're doing Regs to get JP, you're doing it wrong. You do regs to get rep and gear to do heroics. the JP is incidental. Why would a nonheroic boss drop heroic tokens? Did nonheroic wrath posses drop emblems? Did nonheroic BC bosses drop badges of justice? No.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1710171424
    ^Crap like this is why battle.net threads get locked. Blizzard is not on a crusade against you.

Basically we're going from an expansion pack where tons of people cried and moaned because things were too easy to an expansion pack where people are crying and moaning that things are too hard. Well, you can't please any of the people any of the time basically.

As people start to learn these heroics they are going to become easier and easier. The expansion has been out for *two* weeks. How about giving it some time and focus on finding some quality people to play with. Even the lowest population server has many of them. If you're any good then they'll see that and they'll want to run with you again. As someone else said... these heroics aren't hard because you don't have the gear... they're hard because people aren't playing intelligently or paying attention in general (and no... I'm not claiming they're easy either... just challenging).

People got so used to everything being handed to them from doing quick 20 minute cake walk dungeons that they are having a hard time adjusting to the challenges. I really hope Blizzard sticks to their guns with this content. The alternative is the same group of people that are complaining about the difficulty level switching to complaints about being done with all of the content and having nothing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam View Post
    I was maxed on JPs pretty quickly. I know it's said in every other topic, but get a guild. Heroics become stupid easy after that.
    This is sooo true. I have to say my wife and I were getting really frustrated with heroics, as we play early morning before I go to work. We would kill a few bosses and only finish 25% of the time. Then this weekend we ran with our normal crew and OMG it was much different. When everyone knows what to do, you can communicate, react to screw ups it isn't hard.

Knowing who you play with and talking on vent makes all the difference. For example near the end of one fight our healer died, so she called out to our ret pally to heal, he did and we downed it. In a random, no chance that would happen. If someone is standing in crap, I can call it out in vent, but a bit tough for me to tank and type it out in chat in a random.

Quote Originally Posted by natrii View Post
    So what you are saying...You don't want to do heroics because they are too hard. Yet you want the same currency reward from if you were doing heroics... Yeah...I'm just not going to go there...I'll just end with Get a Guild and do heroics like the rest of use...why because you are a unique little snowflake to get you JPs served to you on a silver platter.
    You didnt read what I posted and theres no positive use from NEGative comments.. its was just an observation on my part and like I said.. "Im geared to do Heroics but the Groups I get into dont last past the 1st few trash pulls.. getting very frustrating! " I have to wait 40 mins to get into a heroic then wipe 10 times.. the whole group decides to leave.. im left standing there..
    My DPS (mage) is the highest out of every group Im in.. so its not me... The original intent of my Post was about the lack of Justice Points and how Frustrating Heroics are with an inadequate group. Yes we run them with my guild but even with a guild its hard to get all the people together.. It will take time people and will have better gear eventually...
    Signed

Deleted
    Do runs with your guild, it helps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delral View Post
    You didnt read what I posted and theres no positive use from NEGative comments.. its was just an observation on my part and like I said.. "Im geared to do Heroics but the Groups I get into dont last past the 1st few trash pulls.. getting very frustrating! " I have to wait 40 mins to get into a heroic then wipe 10 times.. the whole group decides to leave.. im left standing there..
    My DPS (mage) is the highest out of every group Im in.. so its not me... The original intent of my Post was about the lack of Justice Points and how Frustrating Heroics are with an inadequate group. Yes we run them with my guild but even with a guild its hard to get all the people together.. It will take time people and will have better gear eventually...
    Actually there is something useful in my thread let me try this a gain with a GET A GUILD. As for something no productive, did you not read you QQ entitlement thread? Do what the rest of us do get a guild, group with said guild not only do you get an insta queue, but you are almost guaranteed to not group with idiots...well unless you guild is full of idiots. In which case I would highly advise finding a new guild.

I don't know why people think they need epix to be good at heroics...

FFS, i feel at avg ilvl of 340 that i outgear heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by w00t692 View Post
    I don't know why people think they need epix to be good at heroics...

FFS, i feel at avg ilvl of 340 that i outgear heroics.
    What role do you play? I am at 343 or so and as a tank we do not outgear content. If we don't play smart we die.

I don't have a guild atm, nor do I really want one. I am taking a break from raiding and just being veeeeery laidback about the expansion for now until I get the drive again. So I pug all my normals and heroics and tbh, I haven't had a single HC group fail yet on my spriest. Sure, I've had instances where the tank does a really retarded thing and in shame leaves, or the healer is shite or dps decides 1 hc pack isn't enough, lets tab and get 2 more. Then 3 ppl would leave and I would be left with that one other person who actually wants to continue.

Requeue, get a new group (which goes pretty fast since you're an instance in progress), and have a merry time slaying all that's before you.

Then again, from reading all the horror stories here about pug HCs, I have an amazing luck with groups. They are surprisingly most of the time social and like a good challenge. Wiping on commander springvale? Sure not a problem! Grim Batol? YES! Finally one of the harder instances; that's the general mentality of my pugs.

So it makes me wonder at times if all these horror stories may be partially due to yourself and your attitude/contribution to the atmosphere? (not nesecarily at the OP, but in general).

Well like always blizz will eventually give us more and more chances to get more badges....give it a little wait and you'll get more :P

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    If we don't play smart we die.
    As it should be.

The game isn't as easy as it was in Wrath and the expansion hasn't been out that long. Queues are long because there are nowhere near as many people running heroics at 85 as there was at 80 a few weeks ago. Once more people are running heroics queue times will go down.

People also need to get. If someone leaves your group, you don't need to quit. Requeue and holy crap, you'll have a new DPS/Tank/Healer in like 30 seconds. You gotta realize groups IN PROGRESS are moved right to the front of the queue.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1710171424
    ^Crap like this is why battle.net threads get locked. Blizzard is not on a crusade against you.

Did you get triumph badges in normal LK dungeons? no you got 2 for the first one and thats it. Same concept

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    What role do you play? I am at 343 or so and as a tank we do not outgear content. If we don't play smart we die.
    When groups start hitting the 350 average, even tanks are outgearing them. There are several instances that we don't bother CCing anymore.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu