Arena rising conquest cap?

Sorry if this has been asked already - but could anyone tell me 100% sure if arena rises your conquest cap? (Blue post or soemthing pref.)

Ty

Why wouldn't it?

Last I checked, the Conquest panel will tell you this information in the tooltip

It doesnt >.>

I'll also ask a GM its quite urgent for me to find it out by tomorrow.

If you want a Blue respond you should go to the official WoW forums (:

Check back Tuesday and your conquest cap should have risen.

Actually I don't think the cap is supposed to raise before you pass 1500. And yes, arena rating does influence the amount of conquest points you get. I know it says that on the conquest tab, I checked it just last night.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Conquest tab specifically refers to your battleground rating, and the neat little tooltip only appears on the battleground rating conquest tab. This is why there is some confusion. Why would it be on the battleground tab and not on the arena tab? Obviously space is a concern, but bliz still could have been more clear.

Doesnt say it rises for me... just RBG

Im almost positive that your cap is based on a 1:1 ratio of your highest personal rating, BG or arena, and is updated every tuesday.

2031 rating in 2s at the end of the week = 2031 conquest cap for the next week.

There is no battleground-specific tab, the conquest tab is for both arena and rated battlegrounds. Really though, why wouldn't arena rating increase your conquest cap? Blizz won't just suddenly make arena completely irrelevant.

What I'm trying to say is that my Conquest tab -> Rated Battlegrounds UI says my RBG increases conquest i may earn, while Arena tab doesnt