Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    A guild mate of mine got his Zin'Rohk after one Hakkar Kill. I rand ZG so many times and killed Hakkar so many times and didn't see it drop once before TBC came out and I gave up trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevegasm View Post
    A guild mate of mine got his Zin'Rohk after one Hakkar Kill. I rand ZG so many times and killed Hakkar so many times and didn't see it drop once before TBC came out and I gave up trying.
    i see what you did there

I got this but I have all casters mostly :X

I leveled arch 1-525 in EK and kept all of my troll fragments.. just solving fossil / nelf / dwarf ones to lvl. I hit 450 then started to go through my 2000 ish troll fragments.... no sign of zin'rokh. Woot.

10+ Year Old Account
    i believe there is a .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance

but seriously I'm quite sure it is a 1% chance

Quote Originally Posted by Sairana View Post
    I leveled arch 1-525 in EK and kept all of my troll fragments.. just solving fossil / nelf / dwarf ones to lvl. I hit 450 then started to go through my 2000 ish troll fragments.... no sign of zin'rokh. Woot.
    Your lucky you did that now since they are making a hard cap of being able to hold up to 200 at a time

10+ Year Old Account
    2 people in my guild have it, both of them casters.
    I think I'm going to start raising Archeology on my mage, maybe there is a higher drop rate for him. It's a BoA sword after all.

I've done 4 tol'vir projects, one which being the Ring. I've done 40? Nelf projects and have all rares excluding the trinket. Yet 80 troll projects and no sword. Luck of the draw

150 troll projects total, no sword.
    32 Nelf projects, Wisp Amulet and Tyrande's Favorite Doll

Deleted
    I did 5 troll projects at 525 lvl and got Zin Rokh, I'm a Shadowpriest trying for the Dwarf Staff, got the 3 other dwarf rares, just always fossils and troll sites that pop up for me now.

Deleted
    Very low, thats for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got it with 51 Troll solves.. as a Spriest, with no other 2h Classes.. Too bad you cant disenchant it, haha.

No srsly, it feels very random to get one. I'd rather pick the dwarf staff..

1% chance if you have a class that needs it. 70% chance if you never played melee.

Well I got mine on 22 digs and also I can tell u that before I got it I've used to do readin about it cause I really wanted to get it and then I saw that most of the ppl got it after 22 or 80 digs in troll and then I started farming and used to farm till 20 artifacts aseembled and then I got bored and stoped. After some while I started to farm Tol vir artifacts and completly forgot that sword cause I couldnt anoy myself anymore and then I got it by accident and then I counted completed artifacts and saw that sword was 23rd artifact completed and u couldnt imagine my happines when I saw him. :PPP ... btw guy from my guild got it also after 22 digs on the same day as I did.

10+ Year Old Account
    462 solves
    189 troll solves
    Every rare from troll, dwarf, and fossil except the epic staff and sword...been digging for months

18 NE solves, wisp amulet, wind chime and the achievement for the story
    7 Nerubian Solves, the silithid brooch
    Last edited by MattyP; 2011-06-12 at 09:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    A warrior is kinda like a blender.* You can shatter it from a long way off with a gun, or you could even pull the plug so it can't move, but if you stick your face into it when it's moving you're going to lose.