Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Intellect Alchemy stone

I am just wondering why there are no intellect Alchemy stone?
    Anyone know?

There is ONE alchemy stone - with mastery. It was made specifically so there would not be a bunch of different stones.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Weera Think the OP wants the base stamina replaced with intellect and keep the mastery. And there's no such stone

Quote Originally Posted by Weerra View Post
    There is ONE alchemy stone - with mastery. It was made specifically so there would not be a bunch of different stones.
    The huge amount of stamina makes it only decent for tanks. Everyone else can get a better trinket even though the extra mana is nice for a healer a real regen trinket is better.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Deleted
    I see why they did it this way...stamina is the only thing thats in some small way useful for all classes.

Tanks + alchemy doesnt really fit for me though. In my mind it fits more with intellect based classes...tanks should be the big guys bashing out armour and mining stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Gazmus View Post
    I see why they did it this way...stamina is the only thing thats in some small way useful for all classes.

Tanks + alchemy doesnt really fit for me though. In my mind it fits more with intellect based classes...tanks should be the big guys bashing out armour and mining stuff

I don't know, drinking strange concoctions sounds like a warrior thing to me

Deleted
    i'd also like to see a new +int or +spi alchemy stone and i'd like a new endless mana potion, pretty please it's xmas time

It was stupid to think that a trinket with that much stamina itemized would ever be a "generic" trinket. If they wanted it to be generic they should have made it like 500 mastery or something...
    That said... I'm loving it on my prot pally
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

it can be generic in terms of PvP

Deleted
    And all this would be nice if Mastery wasn't terrible for so many classes.

Got the trinket on my druid, mostly because its great while your not 85. Since she tanks and heals it works while leveling just fine. As for its use for resto, if our mastery wasn't so horrid... oh well.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Deleted
    I reforged some of the mastery to haste for my Frost Mage. Was that a bad idea?

I reforged the Mastery into Spirit for my Priest's Healing gear.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

@Tavia @Abandon Reforging it off isn't a horrible idea, its just that there are better itemized trinkets out there for a lot of classes, namely the ones who don't seek out stamina. But the Alchemist Stone is still decent with the potion boost and the extra stamina can be nice if you're sort of behind the gear curve while leveling, since more stamina in a lot of dungeon encounters can be a lifesaver. Still, I wouldn't craft it personally unless it was for a tank, but to each his/her own.

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    It's not great, no. But it should be better for many until you get a 333 or higher.

Well done with breaking the game, dumbass.

You can't reforge to a primary stat. Idiot.
    Looks like someone needs to pay a visit to the Reforger. Spirit isn't a primary stat. It can be reforged.

It's not great, no. But it should be better for many until you get a 333 or higher.

You can indeed reforge to spirit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alchemy is stupidly easy to level, so it's hard to complain about an epic trinket that you can easily have at 80. Mastery may not be the *best* stat for some specs, but the huge stamina is just a buffer to have while leveling.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazmus View Post

That's assuming your tank is a plate wearer. A druid with alchemy isn't a bad combo considering you can combine it with herbalism, and no class herbs better than druids.

10+ Year Old Account

I can only imagine how terrible you must feel for saying something with such authority, only to be blatantly and totally wrong

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Dear thread contributors,

Let's keep things on topic and pleasant or I'm comin' in-a swingin' my hammer.