10+ Year Old Account

Character Deleted

Hello I have a question today my character was accidentally deleted while i was going to delete someone else. I made a ticket explaining the situation but I don't know If the gms can bring it back or if I have to call Blizzard. Can someone tell me what to do or am I completely screwed?

Yeah I got some older chars back that I deleted because I was sick of them and then I regretted it, and just explained it to them truthfully that I regretted deleting them and they restored them but informed me they would only do this a certain amount of times, so don't delete them again!

Since then I never delete any char

Deleted
    if you haven't had any problems before that with gm's, you'll get it back as soon as some gm restores it. can't tell you how long it's going to take, but it will be done (i did something like that once).

Deleted
    I tried the same, it works fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    where ever you are when you've just had a long fight against another player, to screw up your day
    GM will restore ur chars just the reaction times take ages

Deleted
    Call blizzard.
    No seriously call blizzard.

Ticket or E-Mail, then you just wait.

Ticket. I got my Rogue back in TBC. ;3
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank You I was really worried there. I never wanted to delete him I have waisted a lot of money with Race and Faction Changes and he's my first character.

A ticket should be enough to restore your character, I have deleted a fair few Characters and gotten all of them back without any problem.

Wait time for the GM might take a while but don't worry yourself.

PS. you don't have to be there to answer the GM he will restore it without your help if you have given suffcient info in your ticket ( Name, realm )

They will sort it for you, I did the same last week. I was full of cold and short of sleep (because of the cold) and whilst deleting a placeholder I managed to delete my main. One grovelling ticket and about an hour later, she was back. It may take a bit longer depending on the size of the GM queue, but they should restore your character.

ps. If they say they've done it, but you can't see him/her, make a level one toon, it will refresh your character list.