Thread: Help!

Help!

So while skiing today, only thing that I place above WoW. I managed to bust my left wrist. Has to be in splint for 3 weeks and can't move it.

Now, i just recently switched to full keybinding (god knows why I hadn't before) and the very last thing I want to do is switch back to clicking during these next 3 weeks, especially when my guilds starting raiding after Christmas and expects us to be at our absolute best.

Help me please with any ideas or suggestions please

/brofist
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    okay, i'm going to try a crazy new theory: i'm going to take my pants off and type this in the nude (shirts are for pussies in the first place). i will also type it slowly and in full capitalized letters so those with impaired vision can see it (though it will not be in caps, since i hold down the shift key HA).

Real life comes first. Don't worry about a video game when you need to heal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Get yourself a razer naga for about $90 or so
    it has 12 buttons on the side that you can usually bind your entire rotation to and play with one hand if you like

10+ Year Old Account
    I managed to raid after breaking both knuckles in my right thumb. Was in a hard cast for about 5 weeks. Just had to get used to the positioning of my arm and wrist, I used a pillow to help... or yeah, good gaming mouse and macros