Is Nourish receiving both bonuses from HoTs?

After spamming nourish for the last 10 mins im wondering if it is actually receiving both of the bonuses from having a hot up or just the mastery one? with no hots up my nourish tends to heal for around 5.7k, with lifebloom up it heals for around 7.3k, this suggests to me that its gaining the 28% buff from Symbiosis (11.4 mastery) but not the built in 20% bonus for having a hot on when using nourish? Is this the case or am i just doing it wrong ><

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jubei%27Thos&n=Alynnea

I imagine it does. If Blizzard designed it so it doesn't benefit from both, it would undermine the whole concept of mastery. That is, if it only plugs in the 20%, then it would devalue mastery. If it only counted mastery, then why even have the 20% bonus? I seriously doubt it'd be tacked on solely for balance and feral druids, considering Blizzard has made it clear that the never, ever want them to self heal again :P

Also, I have no idea what 11.4 mastery is. Do you mind posting what 11.4 mastery translates into percent wise?

15+ Year Old Account
    on wowhead restoO mastery gives +10% + 1.25 per mastery so that is 24.25% extra healing on target affected by your hots

however 24.25 + 20% = 29.1% extra healing so maybe blizzard bugged it and the +20% get added to the bones not to the actual heal ? but that just something i made up out of my mind i am not a restoO druid anyway
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    11.4 mastery is 14.25% increase, not 24.25%. The "base" 10% is actually coming from the base 8 mastery you have with 0 mastery rating. (8*1.25=10)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjursta View Post
    11.4 mastery is 14.25% increase, not 24.25%. The "base" 10% is actually coming from the base 8 mastery you have with 0 mastery rating. (8*1.25=10)
    oops :P

forgot about the base :P
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE