Thanks alot for this, helped me alot
this totally should win the guide competition MMO Champ is running.
wow its very nice sharing here so thanks for it
Very useful, thnx for the post
DWARF - 1 digsites - NEW = 0.82% OLD = 1.45% CHANGE = -0.63%
FOSSIL - 31 digsites - NEW = 25.41% OLD = 18.84% CHANGE = +6.57%
NIGHT ELF - 24 digsites - NEW = 19.67% OLD = 50.72% CHANGE = -31.05%
TOL'VIR - 53 digsites - NEW = 43.44% OLD = 23.19% CHANGE = +20.25%
TROLL - 13 digsites - NEW = 10.66% OLD = 5.80% CHANGE = +4.86%
*Source for old percentages is Simca's post on the first page of this thread.
Therefore, once you finish all of the NE artifacts, less NE sites will spawn but you will see a substantial increase in Tol'Vir sites which makes the grind slightly less stressing. Hopefully, RNG permitting, I will soon be able to check if completing the Fossil rares will further increase the frequency of the Tol'Vir sites.
I am at 189 archeology, and have 310% flying + guild + crusader aura
Do anyone have some tips that could make leveling archeology less boring?
So I'm just wondering....do people do Archaeology anymore? I know I maxed it out on my main and have never wanted to do it ever again.
Nice little post Nice to see some percentages. What I'd love is if you could stop getting a race once you collected all their artifacts Damn stupid fossils go away! lol
Awesome Guide, thanks
I would like to see several things changed to make it more attractive:
1. If you are on a perticular digsite, let all finding locations on that site be known, and let the surveyer show the nearest by finding spot. (now just one finding location is known, and the seconds gets known after you find the first.) I hate it to land on one side of the site, having to cross the whole site to find the first pack of parts, and then having to cross it again to find the second pack on the spot where you landed the first time.
2. Increase the number of finding locations on a site. (from 3 to 5-6?) or increase the parts in those digs.
3. Add something that removes a part of the randomness: for example a treasure map every 100 artifacts that lets you chose a perticular object to build. Or give the opportunity to buy a treasure map of your liking with tokens that you get when you turn in artifacts. (and then let the cost depend on the rarity of the object you want to find)
4. Add tolvir locations on other parts of kalimdor. (Eastern kingdoms is not necessary)
5. After you completed an artifact for x times (1 time for rares, and for example 10 for grey objects) it doesn’t show up as next artifact anymore. (maybe exception for the canope that can contain the dragon mount alchemy recipe and an exception for those people that actually like to dig)
6. Add faction turn ins to the artifacts : for example every artifacts gives x rep to a faction if you turn them in to a faction’s museum. (steamwheedle cartel could be a good candidate for this) the rep can be random, depending on the object.
People can be whoever they choose to be on the internet - It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.
every time I see someone mentioning the word "rouge" I get the urge to say "yes, we are overpowdered"...
Ive been farming for the Troll sword forever and cant find it im going crazy.
I have farming for the uldum, it's long ... Bad pop in fossile or night elf ...