Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Cheers for this!

I have not noticed less digsites of a race I have gotten all the rares for. I finished both vrykul rares and all the commons and I'm getting Vrykul digsites a lot still. So much so that I've gotten 4 of them in a row and getting like 3 for every 1 nerubian. I thought it was just chance but it's been 3 hours and I've had 3 times more Vrykul digsites. The word Scramseax is pushing me into insanity.*

is archaeology really worth it near max prof lvl?

thumbs up for guide thanks .

Thanks, this will help me out a lot and the percentages will make it easier to farm for the rares when it comes to Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms.

Archaeology is a secondary profession that was released in the latest expansion, Cataclysm. This WoW Archaeology guide will try to teach you the basics about this profession. You won't gain any real end-game benefits from Archaeology, most of the items you can get have no in-game power like pets, toys and mounts, there are also epic and rare armors even for level 85 players, but they won't be as good as an end-game Blacksmithing item for example. This profession is mostly for fun, you don't need to have Archaeology it's optional.

Deleted
    any news for archeology in pandaria?

Awesome! Best profff

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    At my last check, the best place for Archaeology was near a psychiatrist.

Y'know, 'cause the lack of Tol'vir dig sites will drive you insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    What's the only Nerubian artifact of any value?

Most useful, thanks Simca.

is there a comprehensive list of items you can get from Archy? I just randomly go around and hit dig sites with no real clue on what I should be going after.

Deleted
    well archaeology is nice but its too slow to lvl up.

Deleted
    Are there any known changes to archeology for MoP yet? As far as i know you can only lvl from 525 to 600 via mop digsites. Anything else?

Deleted
    Great guide thanks.

化石不能有如此低的机会,我得到很多
    Last edited by TANN22W; 2012-08-31 at 05:07 AM.

ive never done archeology before but ive been wondering if it is worth doing or I should stick to engineering.

Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post
    Nice little post Nice to see some percentages. What I'd love is if you could stop getting a race once you collected all their artifacts Damn stupid fossils go away! lol
    Agreed heh.