Poll: Favorite WoW Cinematic

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Lightbulb WoW cinematics which one?

So yea decided to watch all the cinematics of wow since really when was the last time you clicked on the cinematic button to watch all of them? So which one is your favorite of all cinematics and why? i personally like burning crusade because i loved when i first watched it and how illidan flew in the air and my first impression was "oh shit this guy is badass!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrath of the Lich King get me all teary whenever I think of the lore behind him.

10+ Year Old Account
    YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!

I honestly love them all though. I don't understand why so many people disliked Wrath's when it first came out.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

I'm also going to have to go with Wrath's cinematic, because Arthas/the Lich King is my favourite part of the lore of Warcraft

Deleted
    offtopic:
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    I don't understand why so many people disliked Wrath's when it first came out.
    Because the kidos like to see only action and blood.

on topic: I love them all aswell, but my favorite scene is at the end of the vanilla cinematic where the tauren drops his totem over the camera

One thing blizzard has always done extremely well are their cintematics.

They are all really good, I just feel the 3.3 patch one and thre one for the fallof the lich king were so epic. I think because that was what the story was building up to for 5 years or so. Just such a climatic patch

You are not Prepared!

That intro is just nice

Deleted
    Vanilla. Easily. I didn't even start in Vanilla, but TBC.

I saw the vanilla ad on TV and I thought it was a trailer for a movie/animated feature. It looked incredible! Especially the night elf running through the dark forest faster than a human! I'd never played video games seriously, not even as a child, until WoW - it was that good a cinematic!

Went on Internet and watched 2nd trailer...that blew my brains out. With "You are not prepared!" ringing in my ears, I immediately downloaded the trailer and the rest is history, lol.

Hated the WotLK trailer. If you didn't know the lore behind it, it looked like some generic Krull the Conqueror trailer except with no storyline at all.

Cataclysm cinematic is ok, but lower than Blizzard's original standards imo. There are films of nature's real cataclysms/phenomna more epic than anything in the Cata trailer...

For example even this recent one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFUVWbLB5q8
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2010-12-21 at 05:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i need to go with tbc/vanilla

i prefer the alliance/horde killing

When i see my Draenei Paladin... Goosebumps

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    Cataclysm cinematic is ok, but lower than Blizzard's original standards imo. There are films of nature's real cataclysms/phenomna more epic than anything in the Cata trailer...
    That video was pretty boring. OH NOESZ ITS GETTING DARK! Cata trailer wins in comparison with that.

I like either BC or Wrath the most.

I'd rank them as such:

1) WoTLK
    2) TBC
    3) Cataclysm
    4) Vanilla

I'd have to go with Vanilla.

TBC cinematic has more action and is my second, but I think the fact that the Vanilla intro was the "first" gave me the deciding factor
    ( + the music. love those themes).

I was just too excited to start the game after only few months of anticipation (I had heard about Bliz' making the "World" of Warcraft bit quite some time ago, but I wasn't actually keeping track).
    Hence, when Vanilla got as close as a beta, it was like one of those occasions where you know you ought to pay due price - be it waiting certain period of time or putting in a whole lot of effort - but with a stroke of luck, all those just vanish and you could go straight for the treat.

So, naturally when I started playing, everything felt more epic.

i enjoyed the music from WOTLK but the video wasn't all that great tbh. That is why i enjoyed TBC till this day i think illidan is the biggest BA of them all and in my world he owns everyone lol.

Wrath one.

Deleted
    The best is WOTLK. Knowing the story behind it it's truly epic. Sadly the story turned out shit in WOTLK.
    The second best is original. Don't know why, i just like it better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imo..
    YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

Deleted
    BC followed by Cata.

My list:

1. WotLK
    2. TBC
    3. Vanilla
    4. Cataclysm

I'm a bit surprised Wrath ranked so high -- I think that's a pretty dull one to be honest.

I voted for Vanilla....something about that one I just REALLY like....

2nd and 3rd -- would be TBC and Wrath -- respectively.