Deleted
    Maybe Rend Blackhand

Deleted
    Rend without his eyepatch?

He's Evil.
    White Hair.
    Balding.
    Corrupted Red Eyes.

It's Gul'dan. The clothing even matchs from WC.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Poshadin View Post
    The only orc raid boss is Deathbringer Saurfang. Might be Teron Gorefiend (He was an orc) though his in game model is more human.

Or Gul'Dan. But he'd be the only non raid boss up there. Though Akama isn't a raid boss per say.
    Surfang had gray skin blue eyes tho (DK) and when gorefeind got turned into a dk his spirit goes into a stormwind knight (human) body.

And akama u half fight (shade of akama) and he helps with illy

Thank you Lokann so much for the Sig.

It could be Grom after he drank the demonic poison given his eyes are all crazy with bloodlust

I think it might be an Orc from the Faction Champs.

---------- Post added 2010-12-20 at 11:42 PM ----------

Maybe even just a random 5 man boss. I don't know any raid bosses with green skin and white hair XD

There are a few dungeon bosses in there as well - the Devourer of Souls in the bottom-left corner being the most notable.

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
    There are a few dungeon bosses in there as well - the Devourer of Souls in the bottom-left corner being the most notable.
    Its Probly RoS who DoS is based off :P

---------- Post added 2010-12-21 at 03:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ododlig View Post
    I think it might be an Orc from the Faction Champs.

---------- Post added 2010-12-20 at 11:42 PM ----------

Maybe even just a random 5 man boss. I don't know any raid bosses with green skin and white hair XD
    Orc from faction champs didnt have red eyes and i didnt think they were orc locks in it?

It could possibly be Zuluhed the Whacked.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Zuluhed

"Orc from faction champs didnt have red eyes and i didnt think they were orc locks in it?"

How do you know what their eyes look like? They all wear their helms. FAIL

Quote Originally Posted by TrixyChibi View Post
    Its Probly RoS who DoS is based off :P
    Wrong color for that, RoS is blue. DoS is sufficiently red-yellow.

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

Quote Originally Posted by trollmagic View Post
    i think its this guy.
    That guy has big tusks and is red. The one on the picture is not.

Quote Originally Posted by hugeericshin View Post

http://www.wowpedia.org/Zuluhed
    Its possible but i would think unlikely, as he was never a raid boss or instance boss, nor does he have red eyes i dont think.

Quote Originally Posted by hugeericshin View Post
    I agree. The hair, color and clothing is all similar. Now what about that green object he is holding?

"Orc from faction champs didnt have red eyes and i didnt think they were orc locks in it?"

How do you know what their eyes look like? They all wear their helms. FAIL
    Im guessing you are trying to troll me, but this only helps to prove my point, Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by TrixyChibi View Post
    Its possible but i would think unlikely, as he was never a raid boss or instance boss, nor does he have red eyes i dont think.
    Your attachment to the eyes is creeping me out more and more. And I don't see a title on the top of the picture saying "RAID BOSSES'

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
    Wrong color for that, RoS is blue. DoS is sufficiently red-yellow.
    Yeah fair enough, i thought RoS due to almost every boss in BT being in the Pic and no wrath instance bosses there (i dont think, anub does not count imo cos he is from Toc as well )

---------- Post added 2010-12-21 at 04:02 PM ----------

Your attachment to the eyes is creeping me out more and more. And I don't see a title on the top of the picture saying "RAID BOSSES'
    Know your Lore!!

The colour of eyes in WOW is very very important and can mean a whole world of difference.

why the hell is no one saying Grom? He is a legend and had red eyes after going crazy with demonic blood and lived very long, hence the grey hair. he may be dead, but he's still the greatest orc to ever live with the exception of Ogrin Doomhammer, Thrall is getting up there though. Garrosh is just too much like his mother.

I agree. The hair, color and clothing is all similar. Now what about that green object he is holding?
    It looks like a water melon, possible for comic relief?

---------- Post added 2010-12-21 at 04:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    why the hell is no one saying Grom? He is a legend and had red eyes after going crazy with demonic blood and lived very long, hence the grey hair. he may be dead, but he's still the greatest orc to ever live with the exception of Ogrin Doomhammer, Thrall is getting up there though. Garrosh is just too much like his mother.
    2 things

First grom never wore a shirt or hood and that orc is wearing what appears to be warlock robes.

second he was dead long before he went gray.