Deleted

Question Which meta gem to use as feral?

I was thinking which meta gem to use as a feral druid
    I gess the Chaotic Shadowspirit Diamond the one whit 54 crit and 3% incr crit dmg is not as good as the old
    Relentless Earthsiege Diamond whit the 21 agi and 3% incr crit dmg on it and there is the Fleet Shadowspirit Diamond whit his 54 mastery
    So which meta whould u recomend to use the 54 mastery or the 21 agi or the 54 crit? which is better?
    tnx for ur opinions.

PS: sorry that i could not link the gems!

15+ Year Old Account
    i dont know how much gem slots you got but the "requires more blue then red" gems makes then quite bad

i gues atm the best one is

Fleet Shadowspirit Diamond
    (requires 2 yellow (agi / mastery))

but sorry i cant do all the theocrating involved behind meta gems, as it also need to knowo how much blue gems your would need and thus how much agility you loose by using agi / hit gems, and after we know the loss in agility we got to figure out, whit our current 40% crit chance if a 3% damage increase on 40% of our attacks is worth it.
    Last edited by Elunedra; 2010-12-21 at 08:59 AM.
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

10+ Year Old Account
    Fleet Shadowspirit is the only one that made sense to use until they change the Metas to needing more reds than blues.

Relentless Earthseige Diamond (+21 Agility/3% critical damage), Chaotic Shadowspirit Diamond (+54 Crit Rating/3% critical damage)

Not really sure if Chaotic is listed because it's almost competitive with Relentless or if it's just the next best choice until Relentless is fixed, but these are your best two choices.

edit: taken from Yawning's Cat FAQ

Deleted
    Relentless Earthseige Diamond is the best one

Even with the absurd gem requirements, 3% crit damage makes the relentless earthsiege / chaotic shadowspirit come out on top.

Thankfully it's getting fixed next patch.