Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    The group had more than enough of aoe to kill the adds.

You are the reason pugs are stupid. Getting killed on purpose is much, much worse than any of the crap geared scrubs that can't move from fire and don't know tactics. Fights can be cleared with baddies, they cannot be cleared with idiots that die on purpose. Thank god for /ignore so I don't have to play with people like you.
    trolololololo
    If the fight is going to fail, why not end it asap to get a new try?
    bad troll is bad

Deleted
    I think ti's the way of cataclysm, everyone atm seems to be out for themselves. Pugs mean they can get away with it, over a guild run or runs with members on the same server. How many mages/locks u seen needing spirit gear? loads i bet, n ti's no use to them, and mostly done in pugs wen they think they can get away with it.

If a pug fails, leave it, unfortunately i'd say 90% of pugs, u'll find an idiot, the other 10% are out there keep trying.

OT
    Quote Originally Posted by Thruma View Post
    You're wrong. Keyboard turner=bad. gl playing arena keyboard turning and clicking.
    I ve seen many PVPers in WotLK raids with full pvp gear from badges, if I was in charge, they were kicked immediately...my keyboard turning was good eonugh to avoid blast from sindragosa and I ve seem many players failed hard there, which I know they are pvpers; they literally need addon (it could move him instead of player selfmoving) for avoiding those blasts regadless of theirs mouse-turning

MT
    it is always about individuals - just yesterday I made 4man guild HC lost city, but healer priest was from pug, he failed hard on last boss, he wasnt able to heal atleast tank in 2nd phase (he was using flashes and renew mainly), we replaced him by shaman with lesser mana than priest and he healed us without efford

allmost all people start acting like idiots (ninja pulls, insults reckless behaviour...) or they went offline, when I inform him to be replaced because of low skill or insufficient gear; I encountered only 2 peoples in cata (1 tank and 1 healer) which understood and left peacefully

I never leave by myself, even I stand alone in party; I find another guys and finish off dungeon regardless of time wasted